made a difference

Posted by Reviewer1637994 on May 17, 2011

i have been suffering from constant genital herpes "outbreaks", but since taking this product (along with olive leaf) the number and lengths have been shortened. It made a difference!!

Slow & Steady Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 18, 2007

Slow and steady boosted my immune system.

To help stay well

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Feb 23, 2010

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Posted by Reviewer2852614 on Feb 08, 2011

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Good Product with a Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Mar 27, 2008

I take this and Mt. Capra Goat Milk Colostrum for immune boosters and haven't been sick in years.

the kings food, the japaneze mushrom

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 03, 2010

well, I am using it frequently and I think my over all immune system is elevated (less throat infection frequency). I sent this product to my nephew (he is suffering asthma with a very weak immune system)his mother told me that he hadn't suffer any big situation since.

overall

Posted by Reviewer1942661 on Sep 07, 2010

good refreshing solid product

Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

Since I began taking this product I heal very quickly from any types of cuts or scratches, and I haven't had a cold or flu this past winter!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2263210 on Dec 30, 2011

Helps with giving the immune system what it needs to withstand all the created immune suppressors that are entrained throughout our environment.

Mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

A marvelous combination of mushrooms with astragalus, excellent immune strengthener. The price is excellent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »