great!!

Posted by 5247068074003104454 on Mar 07, 2016

Great product

good

Posted by 5484779646198208701 on Feb 08, 2016

Best for your immune

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 09, 2015

I was a bit sceptical when buying this but I thought it was worth a shot as I had been constantly ill the last year. I suffered through strep throat three times in six months and I had the flu about as many times in the same amount of time. My immune system was in really bad shape and the antibiotics I had been taking didn't exactly help in strengthening it. So I tried this product out, fully expecting it to not help me whatsoever. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. I've been taking one vcap a day for about nine months and I haven't been sick once. It sounds too good to be true, but it's not! I will continue buying this product for as long as iherb stocks it, that's for sure. EDITED TO ADD: It's now October 9th, 2015 - more than six years later - and I still take this product daily and I am very rarely ill. The occasional light cold once a year at most, and I have two young kids so I'm around germs a lot. This is the best supplement I've ever used and I would recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone!

Like putting on Armor

Posted by hikershhealth on Aug 03, 2015

Great stuff been using it for over two years NEVER SICK I never get a flu shot my freinds that do end up sicker than dogs I usally never get anything if I do Its so mild works great if i do get any symptoms i take elderberry syrup Over done and gone

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1987628 on Jul 27, 2015

Im a diagnosed CFS'r. When I let myself go and dont maintain a sugar free diet I average a throat infection or ear/nose/throat issue quite regularly. Since beginning taking this two months ago I havent been sick once, so it definately works!

great

Posted by 5691741996526183527 on May 24, 2015

This is a great product.

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

works wonders! super paracetamol replacement

Posted by 5638527384794820360 on Apr 17, 2015

If like me you suffer from frequent fevers / sore throat / cold due to seasonal changes, then this works absolute wonders! I have stopped buying paracetamol or other fever medicines ever since getting this...three doses and fever and cold and sore throat gone...a fourth dose and full recovery! Without the weakness and stomach upsets caused by a 650 mg paracetamol dose :) I combine this with Organic India turmeric formula and these two together rocks... Highly recommended! Am going to stock up on a few bottles of this!

no benefit whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

Kept illness at bay

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

i had previously taken another brand and it worked but its more expensive. So i got this one instead. It worked fine! I feel good im able to prevent ailments but cheaper.