Super product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Jan 27, 2011

I have expirience for NOW products and iherbes service. Both are the best in the market.

Helps genital herpes

Posted by Reviewer2403267 on Apr 08, 2010

This and red marine algae (also sold at iherb.com) has tremendously helped keep my genital herpes at bay.

Very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2720174 on May 06, 2009

We're pleased with this product and all NOW products. We're also pleased with iHerb prices and service. God bless, Rene & Debby Marin

A useful tool for getting rid of unwanted infections, flus

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Aug 09, 2009

I used to have upper airway infections even after I had tonsillectomy. I have been using this product for 2.5 months now (2 caps a day). It gives me a sense of strength that comes from well being, and I haven't had any infection problems yet. Although these are summer days, I see lots of people around me getting sick because of temperature changes and I haven't even got a flu! Recommended for general health! It is always good to keep your immune system strong.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 23, 2009

I am happy with this correct combination. I can see overall improvement, my skin indicates smoother texture so I assume inside is improving also. This product could be compaired to the tree of life as ones body has to defend it's self against many things.

Immune renew

Posted by Reviewer2840608 on Mar 06, 2009

I received my order very fast and I will order again very soon price was resonable

wow

Posted by Reviewer2112658 on Oct 05, 2008

nice combination,great for building the Wei Chi

Awesome for immunity

Posted by Reviewer1124171 on Apr 16, 2008

Thanks to Iherb for carrying this great product

Pat Silverman

Posted by Reviewer3197296 on Nov 09, 2007

I have allergies along with a problem with colds. I feel better and I have noticed a big difference in my breathing. I do not feel as congested as I was previous.

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3244629 on Nov 25, 2009

I really like medicinal mushrooms, and they can be quite expensive but these were reasonally priced and I am using them in conjunction to a deep cleansing protocol.