Awesome for immunity

Posted by Reviewer1124171 on Apr 16, 2008

Thanks to Iherb for carrying this great product

Works well to improve overall health

Posted by Reviewer1459252 on Mar 27, 2008

It has been helping me recover more quickly from a bout of the flu.

Good Product with a Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Mar 27, 2008

I take this and Mt. Capra Goat Milk Colostrum for immune boosters and haven't been sick in years.

Helps Build Immune System

Posted by Reviewer2786031 on Jan 20, 2008

This is an important product to use if you are getting sick more often than you should. I was gtting outbreaks from an incurable virus about once a month, since I started taking Immune Renew, the frequency has dropped to once in six months.

Pat Silverman

Posted by Reviewer3197296 on Nov 09, 2007

I have allergies along with a problem with colds. I feel better and I have noticed a big difference in my breathing. I do not feel as congested as I was previous.

Slow & Steady Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 18, 2007

Slow and steady boosted my immune system.

NOW FOODS IMMUNE RENEW

Posted by Reviewer2562571 on Jan 16, 2007

I have been taking this product daily for about a month, and I believe it has helped me to bypass and ward off seasonal germs and colds, etc., floating around us this time of year. Last year, our household was down for the count with almost continuous colds and flu. This year, I blessedly have had none! And, whenever I feel a germ may be knocking at my door, I take a little extra dose of this Mushroom Blend, and blessedly, I am happily enjoying a healthy cold-free cold weather winter. My body also has some arthritis challenges, and I was just commenting yesterday, that, in spite of quite freezing winter temperatures, my joints are faring well. I just read another review of another mushroom product applauding suspected arthritis relief, so, now I am wondering, maybe this Mushroom Blend product is also affecting my joints, as well, in a very positive way.