ms

Posted by 5435635967513925476 on Mar 11, 2014

sent back for refund along with the magnesium that is not listed here that was substandard as well as the astralalus that sent back it smelled really bad not sure why you forgot to list everything i purchased in this order

More than pleased

Posted by Reviewer2934036 on Feb 09, 2012

I start taking Immune Renew from the end of September. This was the first autumn/winter where I never caught a flu. 3-4 times I felt like getting cold but literally in couple of hours I was healthy and vigorous again. Marvelous product.

Very helpful

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 29, 2012

I think this is a wonderful product. At first I took it myself after I got my waist inflammation to boost my immunity. Later I gave it to my dog as preventive measure, etc. and my dog after 1 capsule get even stronger and quicker than it was before. Only I can't see changes in my man's organism yet. But I think because of his latter stress he needs just more of it.

Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1866054 on Nov 16, 2011

extremely efficient for supporting the immune system. I take this combined with Air Defense Immune Booster and I survived long trips with air conditioning in the car, even though I was usually very sensitive and having long headaches because of my sinuses. also, not one cold in an entire year. I took one per day each, for almost two months, then stopped and used only when necessary - when I could feel the cold/flu approaching.

A Piggyback Herbal For The 'Epicor'~

Posted by JJ2007 on Dec 19, 2011

When used in conjunction with the "Epicor" supplement, I now feel invincible against any and all comers of disease and illness for this winter's colds and flu season. It's akin to having a 'force-field' surrounding my person, whenever I'm around others who may be physically ill, themselves. No more fears about catching a 'bug' when I'm out and about, shopping.

immune enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Sep 22, 2011

I find this to be a very effective immune enhancer.

great

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Sep 09, 2008

an excellent medicinal mushroom combination for a good price. I notice I have less infections/viruses when I use it daily, as a preventive.

Now Foods, Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 30, 2008

This is a good winter formula with an "immune recharging mushroom blend" and Astragalus, both of which I believe help prevent illness.

Fungi..

Posted by Reviewer2448962 on Nov 10, 2011

I love it and at a quarter of the price as other similar brands..i can afford to be healthy now ..Thanks iherb..the locol store here sales the same thing for 19 dollars..iherbs the best..

dont know

Posted by Reviewer2385567 on Oct 24, 2008

really cant tell if this is doing anything so its hard to say yes or no here.