Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Indole-3-Carbinol, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Indol 3 Carbinol and Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer3122801 on Nov 11, 2006

This product taken with Tamoxifen makes the Tamo more effective. See Life Extension article regarding this. I have been cancer free for two years and counting. I was diagnosed Stage 3C, so this is really good!!! I truly believe the Indole 3 Carbinol has helped me.

Great for perimenopause bleeding!

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Mar 15, 2010

I am 42 years-old and have had issues with excessive bleeding for the past 2 years. My gynocologist has ordered everything from birth control pills to a D&C. Nothing helped, until Indole-3-Carbinol. After using for almost 1 month, the bleeding has stopped. I cannot rave enough about this product!

Indole-3-Carbinol with Flax Lignans

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Mar 10, 2009

I've opted to have my breast cancer treated in mexico. This is one of the suggested suppliments while I'm on my mild chemo. That's what I love about cancer treatment in Mexico, they do not try and over kill you with overdoses of chemo. I know for a fact that my Doctor doesn't take any kick backs for the pharmacutical companies. So far so good. I take 2 pills of Indole-3-Carbinol with Flax Lignans a day, morning and evening. So if you have cancer.......give this suppliment a try!!

Works for many but made me dizzy

Posted by Reviewer3219886 on Dec 01, 2010

Started taking this about two months ago for estrogen dominance and a fibroid issue, was very excited about its potential. Two weeks ago, I started noticing dizziness on getting up which came and went, didn't connect it at all to the i3c, I was also having night sweats which I knew was a possible side effect of the i3c. Then while doing some more research online for my condition which hasn't improved as much as I would like, I came across a page with alot more information about side effects than I had ever seen and warnings about long term use, dizziness was listed as a side effect so I stopped taking them immediately and now feel much better. I'm going to try out DIM instead for a while and see how that works.

solved my migraine and painful breasts

Posted by Reviewer2460336 on Jan 01, 2009

This is the only supplement that eliminated the migraine (because of hormonal imbalance) i have had for many years. On my first month of use the painful breasts (before a period) were also eliminated. Will take this supplement forever especially after menopause to prevent breast cancer.