Hormone balance

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Dec 25, 2015

I started taking these to help with hormone balance and to rid my body of excess estrogen. This is the second round I've taken these. It doesn't seem to help as much as it did before, but I probably need to add DIM. I use this in conjunction with calcium d glucarate. Don't get me wrong, it does help, my breasts aren't quite a tender as they are without it, but I would like NO breast tenderness at all.

DIM

Posted by sonetta on Dec 24, 2015

cool suplement for brain recollection

Recommended by my Gyno

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Jul 22, 2015

My gyno recommended I take an I3C supplement to help my immune system kick my HPV. I have had 5 abnormal paps in the last 5 years (and 2 normal paps in that time) so my body was already trying to fight it on it's own. I had been taking garlic oil pills and soreign silver to up my immune system before my last pap and they seemed to work really well from the doctor's report. I haven't had another pap since using the product, so I'm not sure if this will clear up my HPV for sure (and who knows what my body is doing on it's own anyway), but I will try to remember to update my review after the next pap I have.

A must have

Posted by glassofporto on Jun 09, 2015

My gynecologist (a very highly-rated specialist) prescribed to take it for 3 months twice a year, I am so happy with the product, my papillomavirus was gone and general well being improved! A must have for every woman.

Not sure if it works.

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

Ordered this for my cancer condition which presently is beyond traditional treatment. My only gage to determine effectiveness is if it causes the pain to subside. For me, this didn't produce any notable effects. I've tried a lot of supplements and some have been positive for me.

Great product

Posted by 4707532913446900487 on May 27, 2015

This is a great product which really helps. Price was good too.

For every single women out there

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on May 13, 2015

Perfect way to balance your hormones. After my breast cancer I did some blood test and my estrogen's levels were too high (specially the dangerous estrogen) so after only 2 months taking Indole it regulates my hormones in a safe, gentle way..I decided not taking tamoxifen (a common drug for breast cancer patients) and only having Indole I have been perfect and I even have a baby girl last year!!!! Nature is always better!!

Posted by 5344932540345891615 on Apr 25, 2015

I had issues with mastopathy after I had stopped taking birth control pills, my breasts hurt a lot and my periods became irregular. After I've been taking those capsules along with Calcium D-Glucarate by Natrol for few months my breasts stopped hurting. Recommend! But consider taking some hepatoprotectors as Indole has not a very good impact on liver. ------------------------------------------------------ После приема противозачаточных, у меня началась мастопатия, грудь очень болела и цикл стал нерегулярным. Принимала Индол вместе с Calcium D-Glucarate от Natrol до полугода - грудь перестала болеть, мое самочувствие улучшилось. Очень благодарна этим БАД. Рекоммендую!!! Но учтите, что Индол не очень хорошо влиет на печень, поэтому принимайте паралельно гепатопротекторы! Я пила шрот и масло расторопшы. Очень рада, что нашла эти БАД.

Very good ingredients but bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 23, 2015

Some ladies might have a better time with this supplement for menopause issues than I had, my body did not like it at all.

Time will show--------Время покажет

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Oct 11, 2014

I have the uterine fibroid.I decided to take the indole-3 carbinol during 6 months as a course of treatment.Then I'll go for an ultrasound. I will write my comments after I get the results of pelvic ultrasound.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------У меня миома матки.Решила пропить индол-3 карбинол курсом 6 месяцев. Потом пойду на УЗИ. О результатах напишу дополнительно.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!