Less costly, just as effective

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Tried NeoCell, DreamFlex, Best Hyaluronic and Joint Support Powder. Joint Support Powder is the most cost effective and Best Hyaluronic capsules are the most convenient.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981233 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product for joint health. We put it into our protein shake every morning.

Wow, Great for Us and our animals

Posted by 5720937944846818200 on Oct 09, 2015

I use this for my dog shoulder pain, he has arthritis and now he does not have his steroid medication at all.Have been using this for 6months a 1/4 of a teaspoon everyday in his dinner. Iherb you are the greatest!!!! Excellent service and Postage A+++++++ Thankyou

Joint Support MIRACLE powder, worked for me!!!

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on May 03, 2013

This product has enabled me after just 3 days use of 1 tbsp. dissolved in water, to be active, climb stairs, exercise and feel 10 years younger. I had experienced weakness, deep tissue soreness and pain in muscle, tendon and joints. This amazing product has helped SIGNIFICANTLY. Will continue to take it daily and am grateful to have found it.

Excellent for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 02, 2013

This product contains MSM, glucosamine and gelatin (hydrolyzed collagen). These 3 supplements are beneficial on arthritis such as knee osteoarthritis.

Great Supplement with No Fillers

Posted by 5464129604128773798 on May 16, 2016

This Joint Support Powder offers a decent dose of glucosamin without all of the typical fillers found in capsules. I even share this supplement with my Labrador Retriever with hip dysplasia. I mix it into his homemade diet and he loves it! Much easier to administer as well. It also mixes well into smoothies which is better than drinking it in plain water, IMO. iHerb offers it at a great price too!

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on Mar 07, 2009

powder disolves easily in smoothies, no after taste.

joint support powder

Posted by Reviewer3315126 on Jul 17, 2009

My husband likes this products and said it helps,he feels much better when he is taking this product. It is pleasant tasting.

joint support is great!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1550182 on Aug 04, 2011

This product seems to be working well for me. A problematic joint is showing some improvement at long last. No unusual taste noticed (I mix it with my daily smoothie, though, which may disguise its flavor).