Wow, Great for Us and our animals

Posted by 5720937944846818200 on Oct 09, 2015

I use this for my dog shoulder pain, he has arthritis and now he does not have his steroid medication at all.Have been using this for 6months a 1/4 of a teaspoon everyday in his dinner. Iherb you are the greatest!!!! Excellent service and Postage A+++++++ Thankyou

Joint Support MIRACLE powder, worked for me!!!

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on May 03, 2013

This product has enabled me after just 3 days use of 1 tbsp. dissolved in water, to be active, climb stairs, exercise and feel 10 years younger. I had experienced weakness, deep tissue soreness and pain in muscle, tendon and joints. This amazing product has helped SIGNIFICANTLY. Will continue to take it daily and am grateful to have found it.

Excellent for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 02, 2013

This product contains MSM, glucosamine and gelatin (hydrolyzed collagen). These 3 supplements are beneficial on arthritis such as knee osteoarthritis.

Great Supplement with No Fillers

Posted by 5464129604128773798 on May 16, 2016

This Joint Support Powder offers a decent dose of glucosamin without all of the typical fillers found in capsules. I even share this supplement with my Labrador Retriever with hip dysplasia. I mix it into his homemade diet and he loves it! Much easier to administer as well. It also mixes well into smoothies which is better than drinking it in plain water, IMO. iHerb offers it at a great price too!

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4755233196120486001 on Jul 14, 2016

My dad had severe osteoarthritis (very painful) and was originally planned to have surgery to relieve his pain. After taking this product for several weeks, his pain being much relieved, no need for surgery and not even for any treatments. This is a real story. Before that, I also have doubt on the effectiveness of supplements, but now I am heavily researching on it. I do believe that this thing really work as I witnessed it personally. Beside that, it also helped to down the PSA of my dad, I read from the pub med that glucosamine (but not chondroitin) can also effectively fight prostate cancer. This is am amazing thing, highly recommended for people having osteoarthritis or prostate cancer.

spaces to improve

Posted by Reviewer3317177 on Jan 30, 2010

it works well.but the smell is not so good,so we do not eat,but use it to be creams

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on Mar 07, 2009

powder disolves easily in smoothies, no after taste.

joint support powder

Posted by Reviewer3315126 on Jul 17, 2009

My husband likes this products and said it helps,he feels much better when he is taking this product. It is pleasant tasting.

joint support is great!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on May 25, 2011

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1550182 on Aug 04, 2011

This product seems to be working well for me. A problematic joint is showing some improvement at long last. No unusual taste noticed (I mix it with my daily smoothie, though, which may disguise its flavor).