Great for joint support

Posted by Reviewer2260668 on Nov 29, 2011

This is a good product, although you gotta buy in a monthly basis if you wanna be painless.

seems to work the same

Posted by Reviewer3163208 on Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1255252 on Aug 10, 2010

It definintely helps me rebuild cartilage. It has a bitter taste. So mix with stevia or something

Better than Knox Joint Support

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Aug 13, 2010

My doctor suggested I start using a similar product by Knox Gelatin. But it contains synthetic vitamins, so I thought I'd try this Now product. I like the taste, it contains no synthetics, and it has done me no harm. And who knows, it may be helping my knees - at least, they're not getting any worse! My doc now suggests this product instead of Knox.

15 Year Old Large Dog Seems to Benefit

Posted by Reviewer3014640 on May 13, 2010

I'm putting this into my arthritic dog's water at a total dose of about 1 tsp/day and it seems to be helping. He's usually stiff-legged when he first wakes up in the morning or from a nap, but I think this is working to make him seem more flexible more of the time. Other variables in his regimen include 500mg ester C 2x/day, multienzyme 2x/day and two lg fish oil caps per day when I remember.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2676416 on Nov 29, 2011

Excellent.

Economical & Effective

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Sep 12, 2012

Economical & Effective. Great in protein smoothies.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

The best ive used

Hesistant

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Nov 20, 2008

This product seemed to have everything I wanted but my urine smelled like fish and stomach was upset when I took it . The urine cleared up when I stopped taking it but my stomach, after five days, is still upset. I'm giving it to my arthritic dog. She shouldn't have any problem with shellfish.

Untried but looks good value

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

Waiting for my old pack to be used up before I try this. I'm from NZ and this (like all iHerb) products is fantastic value.