Kids like them.

Posted by cjpainter on Nov 29, 2011

The kids like them a lot better than the orange flavoured ones. However they still turn up their nose slightly and say they're a "bit spicy".

Good

Posted by Reviewer2321460 on Dec 06, 2011

not bad choice

I like it better than the kids;)

Posted by happydays on Dec 11, 2011

but they do take one each day...

nice

Posted by happyfiddler on Dec 13, 2011

my kids love taking these and I love they have no artifical sweeters, colors ect....

Delicious Vitamins!

Posted by SusenW on Jan 05, 2008

My kids love these vitamins. It's no problem at all getting them to take them! The love them!

Mom of three boys

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Feb 10, 2008

These taste better than most multivitamins we have tried that have a good vitamin and mineral content.

Kids Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1009474 on Oct 10, 2011

I am not the one ingesting the vitamins for this one, so I am going to have to go off of my kids comments. They taste fine and the kids did not complain about a bitter taste, so that is definitely a plus. I want to ensure that my kids are getting their daily allowance and this seems to be a very well rounded multi-vitamin.

Good vitamins

Posted by 4891938036031961170 on Oct 20, 2014

Great for all the vitamins a child needs, but my children were not really fussed on the taste.

Good product

Posted by 4842330178905719582 on Dec 30, 2014

I have 2 sons (9 and 3 years old). The oldest one doesn't like the taste, but the youngest loves it. I think the product is good for kids but the taste could be better.

Good but not great

Posted by 4630811488708170789 on Apr 25, 2015

My kids chew these a little begrudgingly. I tasted one and I see why: they have a strong metallic aftertaste that lingers as it sticks in your teeth. It's not until you've eaten something else, or brushed your teeth that it goes away. I do love that they are sweetened with stevia, not fructose or other sugars. We are almost at the end of the container now and I will be going back to buying the Animal Parade chewable tablets which are sweetened with xylitol and stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »