Now Foods, L-Lysine, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1303204 From Florida on Dec 31, 2007

I am constantly amazed at the number of healthcare people (i.e. doctors, etc.) who are unaware of the almost magical qualities of L-Lysine! This particular brand is the best I've ever found, as its capsule composition is so easy to swallow--unlike the chalky, over-sized tablets. They help in weight loss, speed healing of canker & cold sores, the list goes on--a must for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.

Helps my cat's eyes

Posted by Reviewer2577789 From Missouri on Mar 27, 2007

My cat has a problem with his eye. He had "weeping" and crusty build-up in the corner daily and redness around the eye. The vet recommended I give him a half capsule of Lysine twice a day with a little canned food. I've been doing it for years now and it does the trick. No more eye problems for Wolfie.

Great deal and item

Posted by Reviewer3111884 From Massachusetts on Nov 09, 2007

Great product for the price. I needed this product for my cats who suffer from the dreadful cat herbes. It works great as the capsules are easy to open and sprinkle on the food. I would recommend anyone who is looking for an immunity boost for their cats to use this product. I noticed a big change with in a week of administering it daily. My cats have had more energy and have had no more cold like symptoms. I would use this product for myself if I needed it as it is very effective.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 From Canada on Nov 10, 2011

Excellent product for herpes virus, this product really helped my cat who has the herpes virus and myself

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1928956 From Oregon on Mar 09, 2011

Whenever my system gets acidic, I tend to get small but very painful canker sores in the fold of my cheek and gumline. Three of these capsules a day take those away within 3 days without fail. Untreated, they last a couple of weeks. I've found the capsules better than the tablet form of L-Lysine.