Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2830051 on Mar 28, 2008

I would call it granules more than powder, but it's a great product, can't get it cheaper. I use it as a supplement for my 3 cats(2 have confirmed feline herpes)and just sprinkle it into their canned food twice daily. I'm sure people who take it and don't want to swallow more pills or capsules would find this product handy as well. It just disappears into whatever you mix it into and tastes just a little salty.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 11, 2008

I've used this for some time to combat Herpes (cold sores). It's reasonable in price and works as it's supposed to.

液体石けん(ボディソープやフェイスフォームなど)に溶かしても良いかもしれない

Posted by Reviewer2211035 on Jan 03, 2010

リジン自体は弱アルカリ性ですが、このリジンは塩化リジンで水に溶かすと弱酸性になります。よって、このリジンパウダーの水溶液はリンスとして使えるので、水に溶かしてお風呂場に置いておくといいですよ。 アミノ酸は髪や肌のトリートメント効果があるので、スーパーで売っているリンスやクエン酸で作ったリンスより、ずっと髪が生き生きします。 お好みによって、アスパラギン酸パウダーや精油も加えてください。 (アスパラギン酸は数少ない弱酸性のアミノ酸です) L-Lysine is alkalescence. However, if it dissolves in water with the chloridization lysine, this lysine becomes acidulous. Therefore, it is good because the solution of this lysine powder can be used as a rinse when dissolving in water and putting it on the bathroom. The amino acid is vivid the treatment effect of the hair and the skin, so the hair become very vivid more than the rinse sold in the supermarket and the rinse because of being made from the citric acid. Please add the aspartic acid powder and essential oil by the favorite. (The aspartic acid is very few acidulous amino acids. )

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3087002 on Sep 17, 2008

I use L-Lysine Powder on all my cats and kittens (over ten weeks) food. I sprinkle it on top and they do eat it. I've noticed that a couple of cats with runny eyes (17 year old Persian neuter), don't have runny eyes anymore. I am glad I'm using it. It's delivered in a timely manner once I order it.

D. Bleicher

Posted by Reviewer2084892 on Jul 08, 2008

i use this for my cats and they seem to be improving. They have a virus that causes discharge in their eyes and that is definitely less than it was before I started giving this to them. My breeder suggested that I use the powder at about 1/4 teaspoon per day and it seems to be helping them.