Great for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on May 10, 2008

I adopted 2 cats and one of them always seemed to have a problem with catching colds because she was in a shelter for a while. I sneak this in with their wet food and they don't even notice it. It seems to have helped.

Huge container!

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Aug 26, 2010

This should last me a long time. I love this stuff when I get a cold sore to balance up the L-lysine : L-arginine ratios and get rid of the cold sore ASAP. Works for me!

Awsome product

Posted by Reviewer2407266 on Dec 20, 2010

I'm very impressed with this product. Easy to dissolve, no unpleasant taste or aftertaste when combined with powdered vit C. I also add some calcium carbonate in order to buffer the vit C and calcium aids lysine absorbtion. Within seconds the concoction clears my nose and sinuses and I feel more energetic. Very cheap and was delivered within 10 days of ordering to France well packed. Thanks Nevena

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2905560 on Apr 14, 2009

The powder is terrific and seems to already be helping my cats with chronic upper respiratory symptoms and Herpes. There is a gel, however, and I would like to see it be made available. The service was great, delivery in 3 days. Thank you, Cris B.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1965720 on Nov 17, 2009

L-lysine is very helpful for cats with runny eyes and sneezing. Mixed in with canned cat food, the cats don't even taste it. Very often, it stops a cold before antibiotics are ever needed and prevents the spread of the cold to the rest of the cats in a household.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2101308 on Oct 04, 2009

I bought to use on my cats for URI and feline herpes, so far I see some results, and I will be back to purchase from IHerb again. Thanks !

great product

Posted by Reviewer1063171 on Jul 27, 2009

I gave a little to build up my cats' immune systems when they had an infection. It worked quickly and effectively

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3032361 on May 01, 2009

I use this for my cat with feline herpes virus. Very convenient to give in her wet food and contains no fillers. Very reasonable price, fast shipping.

L-Lysine Bulk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2655594 on Nov 19, 2010

I foster many cats. There is a constant battle with cleaning to prevent spread of germs. Even with that, you can't predict when an outbreak of some virus they carry within them will occur. I was just starting to see another wave of some respiratory outbreak beginning when I received the Lysine. Within two days, there was no more sneezing and eye weeping was turning around. In my position, I'm so greatful for bulk products like this.

Love this Lysine

Posted by Pvnshelp on Aug 22, 2008

It is apparently flavorless and my kitties easily accept it mixed into their canned cat food. They hated the stuff vet gave us and refused to eat it.