Lysine and Pauling

Posted by 5666302233670952595 on Nov 07, 2013

This L-Lysine is not only excellently priced, it is also a quality product. My use of it is connected with Linus Pauling's work with Vitamin C. When vitamin C is used in conjunction with Amino Acids Lysine and Proline, it appears to have some useful effects in the treatment of arterial plaque.

Good quality, good price.

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Apr 20, 2011

Taste free powder sneaks into a smoothie without a hitch.

Love this Lysine

Posted by Pvnshelp on Aug 22, 2008

It is apparently flavorless and my kitties easily accept it mixed into their canned cat food. They hated the stuff vet gave us and refused to eat it.

L-Lysine Bulk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2655594 on Nov 19, 2010

I foster many cats. There is a constant battle with cleaning to prevent spread of germs. Even with that, you can't predict when an outbreak of some virus they carry within them will occur. I was just starting to see another wave of some respiratory outbreak beginning when I received the Lysine. Within two days, there was no more sneezing and eye weeping was turning around. In my position, I'm so greatful for bulk products like this.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3032361 on May 01, 2009

I use this for my cat with feline herpes virus. Very convenient to give in her wet food and contains no fillers. Very reasonable price, fast shipping.

Works only sometimes...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

I bought this for my sinuses because several people had recommended it for that. The first week it worked wonders, no more stuffy nose at night! A miracle, so I thought. After that, it seemed to quit working. I used it anyway for another week and still no change. I stopped using it altogether for about 2 weeks and then started again and it only helped somewhat, nothing like before. Weird! I may try it again soon before tossing it. The taste is also nasty...I don't understand how people can say it's tasteless, it's extremely bitter with an intense salty taste. It works well in orange juice or mixed in apple sauce.

Essensiel aminosyre, styrker immunforsvaret - Forebygger herpes, benkjørhet, helvetesild - og hjelper de med hjertesykdom

Posted by etiskhandel on Apr 20, 2013

Aminosyrer som lysin er byggesteinene i protein. Et signal på at kroppen får for lite lysin gjennom kosten er tretthet, kvalme, tap av apetitt, urolighet mm. Dersom man er plaget med dårlig immunforsvar og gjentagende herpesutbrudd anbefales tilskudd av lysin som forebyggende (før utbrudd) Lysin hjelper kroppen å absorbere kalsium. kalsium er avgjørende for bein helse, og noen forskere mener at lysin kan bidra til å forhindre bentap assosiert med osteoporose. Jeg kjøpte dette produktet for å forebygge herpes, og har ikke hatt antydning til utbrudd etter at jeg begynte med denne (og sitron balm) I tillegg fant jeg utrolig interessant informasjon om at dette i kombinasjon med vitamin c hjelper mange som har hjertesykdommer. søk opp linus pauling på google for mer info

Good product at a great price - to keep humans' and cats' herpes at bay!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Got this at first for my cats. Ended up using it myself. Instead of swallowing too many pills, I put a heaping tablespoon of this into my smoothie (with whey protein, bananas + other fruits, wheat bran, and rice milk). That way I don't taste it, and it absorbs fast and well. Otherwise it's kind of salty. I make a huge (double) portion and drink it over the course of 3-4 hrs (during & post work outs, and/or on my rest days as a meal-to-go). It holds up well, because I freeze the bananas and use frozen fruit. A tablespoon of L-Lysine = 3 teaspoons = (4 x 500 mgs in each teaspoon) x 3 = 6,000+ mgs of L-Lysine! It's a high dose, but that's what works for me to keep herpes outbreaks at bay. However, I still occasionally break out, particularly when stressed or tired and especially if I don't get enough sleep. So I do my best to avoid all that. I also have recently tried Liquid Silver at the very onset of an outbreak & it killed it so fast I couldn't believe it! I used Silver Biotics brand with 10ppm Silver and after more research reordered it. Still need to see what happens longer term. Will update later.

Not for Humans Only

Posted by Reviewer1727552 on Dec 26, 2008

This is a great product. I use it for our cats to control the Herpes Virus. When added to the food the cats don't mind.

L_Lysine in Linus Pauling Protocol

Posted by Reviewer3124445 on Jul 21, 2009

Heart Disease, Ascorbate, Lysine and Linus Pauling L-ascorbate (Vitamin C) 5-6 grams a day in divided doses L-Lysine 5 grams a day in divided doses L-Proline 2-3 grams a day in divided doses Pauling protocol aims to address the issue of Lipoprotein (a) attaching to the lysine residues on the damaged collagen fibers in the arterial wall. The additional lysine in the blood stream attaches to the receptor sites on the lipoprotein (a) molecules, inactivating the lipoprotein(a) thus preventing it attaching to arterial wall. This prevents initiation of atherosclerotic process. Vitamin C and Lysine are both important precursors for building strong collagen making strong arteries. I find it makes a nice tasting drink when allowed to dissolve in water to take my supplements.