Pretty good

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 18, 2016

Relaxed to a degree but not such a good result as some other reviewers. Tried Valerian and that helped better. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. Schizandra is deeply calming in a way that other herbs don't seem to do - it's kind of subtle but very powerful. I am now cured of ongoing anxiety due to extreme fatigue. Be aware that anxiety (and depression) can be caused by struggling Adrenal Glands due to stress - with over production of cortisol, the stress hormone. Schizandra quells cortisol production and restores your proper adrenal function, thus addressing the stress and anxiety. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

This is how it works.

Posted by 5372651392094412913 on Feb 07, 2016

Please stop using it for sleeping aid! This is not meant to help you sleep, but to enhance focus by minimizing anxiety. Hence, this works the best together with 100mg of Caffeine. They both work synergistically!

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1972298 on Dec 31, 2015

Have been using for 3 weeks and there is a noticeable difference in my mood disorder. No more swings. Previously cloudy days meant automatic depression. Adding this amino acid to my system has helped me feel more calm. Am getting through the day without fear and anxiety. I plan to make this product a regular part of my daily vitamin and supplement routine. Thank you for carrying it at a reasonable price.

L-Theanine for stress and anxiety is very effective

Posted by PurpleHeart on May 18, 2015

I have been using this product for years. I recently have tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a fan of this product.

Good to induce sleep

Posted by 5263215751796418258 on Apr 15, 2015

Relaxes mind well (whenever restless and overactive)

Mild potency byt great

Posted by 5383651797666904621 on Dec 22, 2014

Good price the potency its not the best in the market but its a great value/quality. Totally recomended

It works

Posted by 5101007167968671465 on Dec 10, 2014

When you know you're going to end up in stressful situations, L-theanine helps to calm your nerves.

Where do I start?

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 03, 2014

First of all, Theanine is an effective supplement for stress, anxiety, turning off your brains little voice when you're trying to go to sleep. Without making you drowsy during the day, Theanine takes the edge off tension...helps you sort things out mentally, instead of flying off the handle. It has been known to be effective with social anxiety also. I use to struggle with falling asleep due to all the "worries and what ifs" that would thrash around in my head at bedtime...now, I go into sleep-mode without all the thinking that use to keep me awake. I take 1 cap an hour before bedtime and within that hour I feel relaxed...no more mental chatter. When I have PMS take 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach and it really helps with that hormonal irritability. Very safe to use...I do a ton of research before I take any supplement. I've recommended Theanine to 2 of my close friends for irritability related to menopause and they are singing Theanines praises.

L-THEANINE

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jul 23, 2014

BEST EVER SLEEP PROVIDER

Did not notice a relaxing effect

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

I think the amigos should be taken together and not separately to have more effect