New To iHerb?

Now Foods, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

not impressed yet

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Feb 12, 2009

I also tried this after taking 5-HTP. The 5-HTP really does help lift my depression, but does not help me sleep, so I tried the L-Tryptophan and it does help a little with sleep, but I have not noticed a big difference in either falling asleep or the quality of my sleep and it does not seem to be doing anything for my depression. I am thinking that if 5-HTP is not strong enough one needs a prescription drug for the depression. I am currently trying to find out if one can take the L-tryptophan and the 5-HTP, possibly at different times of the day, without adverse effects. On the other hand maybe one has to take the L-Tryptophan for a while before results can be seen. I have only been taking it regularly for a few days. My experience with iHerb is always dependable. I received my product in two days at a very cheap shipping rate. It is just the efficacy of the product that I seem to be having a problem with.

nice