Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

helps with adhd

Posted by Reviewer3134321 From Minnesota on Nov 28, 2007

Someone suggested that we try L-Tyrosine as a natural treatment for our daughter's ADHD. This amino acid has worked extremely well for us. We have had very few behavior problems since she has started taking this supplement.

It makes me calmer.

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

Tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine and a bunch of others neurotransmitters and hormones. I've noticed that it really helps with my mood, making me calmer and more positive! Another great product containing L-Tyrosine is by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 20, 2013

My wife uses this product because her underactive thyroid leaves her lethargic and sleepy. It does a remarkably good job in helping her feel more normal. She takes one capsule first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and a second one mid-afternoon. She feels more energy and more mentally clear. Episodes of fatigue and weepiness have been banished since beginning this regimen. For us, it's been a lifesaver! No bad side effects, as far as we can tell. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good

Posted by Reviewer2514980 From California on Aug 15, 2008

great brain supplement for my ADD! thank you!

so far so good after 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1279741 From Ohio on Jun 22, 2008

I've been taking this for 2 weeks as part of the basic program in Dr. Priscilla Slagle's book "They Way Up From Down" (available as a free eBook on her website). So far so good. I take one first thing in the morning and one mid-afternoon, as specified in her plan. I have noticeably more stable moods. So I have to believe the Tyrosine is doing it's part, and at this time I feel no need to up the dosage. In fact, I decided to increase to 2 in the morning for a few days but decided to go back down to 1 since I was getting a little too "up" mid-morning. Now Foods had the best price a few weeks ago when I ordered and I can vouch for it, as well as the 3 other Now supps I take: Adam Men's Multi, Magnesium Citrate tabs, and Lecithin granules.