not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 01, 2016

I was looking forward to relieving my eternal tiredness with this amino acid, but it only aggravated the state, and left me even more tired and stiff in the shoulders and neck area.

Always eat tyrosine before meals

Posted by energyguy on Feb 25, 2016

At first I took tyrosine after meal. I still feel tired. Then one day, I watch Dr Oz recommending a book that uses tyrosine for weight loss. In that book, the author recommend taking tyrosine 1st thing in the morning and before meals. I follow that instruction and immediate I feel energized after each meal. Even the mood cure book recommend taking tyrosine first thing in the morning.

2nd bottle

Posted by Sandra on Nov 28, 2015

My sister has a thyroid issue. This perks her up and gives her the energy she needs.

It has changed my life...cannot do without it!

Posted by ALoren on Nov 15, 2015

Bought this bottle 1-2 years back. Took 1 capsule and felt overstimulated/angry, so I just stopped taking this and kept it in my dry box at home. Just realised several months ago that people like me who are sensitive to supplements should try taking a lower dose, and what a difference that has made! Started taking 1/3 capsule 15-30 minutes before breakfast , and it has made me a more focused, happier, contented and outgoing person. Without this, I have a tendency to be inattentive and apathetic. Tyrosine has improved my relationships and general happiness tremendously...cannot do without it!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 22, 2015

This product worked immediately. I was depressed, tired, no energy whatsoever, and I suspect hypothyroidism (didn't test though). Now I am full of energy, not depressed anymore, and happy about this product!

great!It really works

Posted by 5495069641474287848 on Sep 22, 2015

I tve been taking this product for few months now as my Naturopath suggested. I really help my with my thyroid problems. I couldn't believe it when I saw my last blood results.

L-tyrosine

Posted by 5308710930478889990 on Sep 02, 2015

My husband has been taking this regularly, along with St Johns Wort. He reports that the L-tyrosine works as a "Booster" for his overall attitude,.

using for sleep

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

Using this AA in conjunction with 3 others plus herbs and magnesium - I have managed to turn around a 35 year habit of type 2 insomnia that has responded to no other forms or combinations od treatments. I'm now sleeping through the night and waking fully rested at least 5 nights out of the week. This is nothing short of miraculous in my experience. All the AA products that I use are the Now Brand and their price combined with effectiveness makes this a product that I am more than happy to recommend to anyone.

Haven't tried it my self

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015

Bought it as a gift. Read lot of positive thing about this product, but haven't tried it myself.

Gives me motivation.