Liver Caps

Posted by Reviewer1946079 on Jun 18, 2008

I bought this for my daughter for her low iron levels and she is experiencing new energy which is enabling her to do things without being so fatigued and exhausted. She is so happy, she finally found something that really works. Thank you so much.

Liver Caps help energy level

Posted by Reviewer1156526 on Apr 16, 2008

I find that taking dessicated liver helps my energy level. I am very pleased with the Now foods brand I have been getting, and the price is right through iherb!

Helps with energy level and keeps sinus allergy at bay

Posted by Reviewer1150760 on Jan 21, 2009

This really helps with my allergy. I usually wake up with an allergy causing sinus syndromes, and this product has managed to unclog my blocked nose every morning, and infuse me with hyper energy every morning and afternoon. After 5 years of trying all kinds of supplement, this is one of the best so far, besides colon cleansing supplements.

The only way to have liver

Posted by Reviewer3261990 on Nov 16, 2009

Don't mess around with tablets or powder. Let's face it they taste like manure. You can get all the benefits of Liver w/o having the bad taste, what a blessing.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1344955 on Nov 11, 2008

Good cost effective way to get B vitamins in bio- available form. Easier to take than tablets. Quality is good.

Liver caps

Posted by Reviewer2144101 on Feb 17, 2010

I feel like I may have more energy with this product.

wondering?

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on Aug 21, 2013

I'm hoping this product will work. I haven't received it yet, but after I ordered I tried to find more information on the product. I was hoping it was desiccated liver just like their powder product, but I found out it wasn't desiccated, so I really am confused about the processing methods and if the nutrients are still left to absorb, as in desiccated. I'll write again after I take for a couple of weeks. I'm kind of disappointed that there isn't much information on this particular product like in their pure powder product.

Great for energy and heavy blood. Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Been using this for years.

liver caps

Posted by Reviewer3246509 on Jan 26, 2012

perfect supplement. Just what I was looking for.

good stuff