10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

Keep that Liver in top Condition

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Feb 12, 2010

In an age when everyday you hear these commericals describing the life threatening changes that are done to the liver from taking certain perscription drugs, Detoxing the liver is a MUST for survival. A friend who had been perscribed Zoloft had liver problems after one year of taking the drug. Told her about Now's Liver Detox and Regenerator, which she started taking and after 3 months she felt like a new person. The physical problems that occurred from the ailing liver, such as the yellowing of the skin and eyes, and the tired feeling vanished. It is a MUST if taking these new perscription drugs that a liver cleanser be used as an aid to counteract the adverse liver effects brought about by them.

Assists more than just your liver

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Aug 18, 2010

I started taking this as part of a detox program for my liver (in addition to DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate. I've since found many of the herbs in this formula are recommended to help with other conditions I have: type 2 diabetes, uterine fibroids, estrogen dominance. In addition to helping the liver detox, this formula also has herbs recommended to detox the pancreas and drain the lymphatic system. Whenever I take this product, I feel better and it seems to be helping me flush out and eliminate toxins that have builts up in my body. Combining this supplemetn with exercise, eating more whole, organic foods, including fruits and vegetables, I do think my body is healing.

Must be working

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Aug 09, 2010

When I began taking this liver detoxifier I'd been having gallbladder pain and the accompanying loss of energy for a week or so. I had not done a gallstone flush, which I sometimes do; yet on the second or third morning that I took this product I passed a few gallstones, and have not had any discomfort since. My energy level quickly improved, also. I will continue to take this daily until the bottle is gone, and will remember it for the future! I trust the purity and quality of NOW products.

"Dr C Samuel Verghese MD" creator of this formula convicted of fraud, NOT A DOCTOR!!! BEWARE!

Posted by Reviewer2741651 on Nov 11, 2012

CONSENT ORDER TO CEASE AND DESIST filed January 15, 2009. This matter was opened to the Board upon receipt of information that C. Samuel Verghese was holding himself out as a Medical Doctor and practicing alternative medicine in New Jersey, in violation of N.J.S.A. 45:9. Mr. Verghese does not hold a license to practice medicine and surgery. The Board found the within disposition adequately protective of the public health, safety, and welfare, and Mr. Verghese waiving any right to a hearing in this matter, and being desirous of resolving this matter without the need for further formal proceedings, the Board ordered Mr. Verghese to immediately cease and desist from engaging in conduct that may be construed by a reasonable person as holding himself out to the public as a medical doctor and/or a doctor of alternative medicine. Mr. Verghese must immediately cease and desist from using the initials "M.D." and/or "M.D. (A.M.)" after his name. Mr. Verghese shall not represent he has credentials, background, experience or expertise in the fields of medicine or alternative medicine to any New Jersey Consumer. Mr. Verghese has agreed that if he violates any provision of this Consent Order, the Board may file an injunctive action against him in the Superior Court of New Jersey seeking monetary penalties and injunctive relief against him. This Order will serve as an acknowledgment by Mr. Verghese that he does not hold a license to practice medicine and surgery or alternative medicine and may not offer to practice or so practice in New Jersey. EFFECTIVE DATE: January 14, 2009. http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/bme/orders/20090115_VERGHESES.pdf

Feel better than I have in quite a while

Posted by Reviewer1265789 on Jul 30, 2010

Began taking a few days before adding C.C. Pollen, High Desert Bee Pollen. Between the two, I haven't needed daily naps. The other thing I noticed was that the heart palpitations and the feeling of some kind of "activity" inside my body stopped. I definitely have more energy. FYI, main health issues have been candida, unstable blood sugar and weak adrenals. I will definitely order more of this product.