Best of the Best

Posted by 4876159607520283481 on Apr 04, 2016

Best of the Best. Liver & Kidney are as close as Brothers & Sisters. Take care of Liver & Kidney at the same time.

Zero effect

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Mar 19, 2016

Been taking it for 3 weeks now - zero effect, I took pure milt thistle a year ago and had a very good result, this supplement is just a placebo in comparison, will not buy again

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Mar 16, 2016

Like all of Now Brand's products, quality is good for the price. Things are clearing out of the gut so it must be working. Be careful about taking NSAID's with this, can cause mild dizziness.

good product

Posted by 5444926377041674133 on Feb 09, 2016

Love this product . It's works for me !

too early to tell

Posted by 5124257926600682930 on Jan 24, 2016

so far so good, only been using short time.

the cheapest and best way to detox

Posted by Reviewer1765286 on Jan 22, 2016

I took 3 per day for 30 days. then the next month, I started taking only one a day. I will continue this regiment. It works great! I have regular smooth bowel movements and I feel great!

great formula

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Jan 22, 2016

This is a very good formulation, I bought this product for my brother who was suffering from a fatty liver after only one bottle his liver enzymes readings went back to normal and his liver is no longer fatty, amazing results in such short time, of course diet is also important in healing the liver. The only objection I have is the presence of magnesium stearate in the capsules I wish they'd remove it from this amazing product, that is the only reason I gave it only 4 stars.

Don't know a better product

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Dec 26, 2015

I feel there must be a more effective product, but this did its work (detoxing from Lyme disease) and it is value for money.

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 18, 2015

A good product, but because of the magnesium stearate - 2 stars down.

It's only 3 days of usage and I already feel improvement

Posted by 4880439229845687540 on May 10, 2015

This is probably the first time health supplement affected me in a good way. I've been tired and sleepy for the past 3 years. I took 2 pills (instead of 3) and went to sleep. The next day I woke up refreshed and energetic. Repeated - same effect. I can't believe what magic is this! Will order again for sure