Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Liver Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

helps with hypothyridism

Posted by Reviewer1689881 on May 29, 2007

This product has really improved my hypothyroidism. I guess I am different than the previous reviewer; the only way I can take it is with tomato juice, it hides the bad taste really well. I wish the iron content would be listed, though, if it really is an issue.

This is hands down the best product for vitality

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on May 19, 2007

I love this stuff. Feel so much better when I take it. I put a tablespoon of the po0wder in my mouth, hold my breath, and swig it down with a couple gulps of water. This takes nerve, but the results are so good you actually get to like it.WHATEVER YOU DO--DO NOT MIX WITH TOMATO JUICE--the resulting slush is so thick I guarantee you won't be able to keep it down. So, if you have to mix it with something, mix it with some THIN liquid. Of course, I don't mix it with liquid, prefer to just slug it down in a lump, without breathing. I can certainly understand where some might be repelled by this revelation, but it has given me stamina through some incredibly chaotic, difficult times. Be careful if you have high iron levels, though.

Important Product!

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Dec 18, 2007

I've read that organ meats have more nutrients than muscle meats. Liver sure has been amazing for me. Everyday I feel a hum of energy that just keeps going. I recommend cooking it first as I've read there's an allowable bacteria count in supplements though its very low. Its not bad as a broth or mixed in brown rice. Much easier to take than whole liver. Its tough to get this kind of nutrition in regular foods. This could be the edge you've been looking for.

liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Aug 19, 2009

I really noticed improved skin color....I just looked brighter and healthier,fresher. My lips seemed redder. I fill OO gelatin capsules with the powder, its very easy to take that way.

Now foods liver powder works for me

Posted by Reviewer1403926 on Jul 23, 2010

I have been using the liver powder for about a year now. When I retired at age 55 two years ago I bought a bowflex machine and started working out. I wasn't able to make any significant progress until I started using this product.