date of production

Posted by 5670956128962514457 on Dec 27, 2014

You have sent expired goods. I can send you a photo of the product. 2013 !!!

good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I feel more energetic when I mix a table spoon of liver powder with my breakfast of lunch. It does not taste good, but mixed with honey, tastes fine resembling chocolate.

Great

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

Great for low red blood cells.

Prefer tablets - but like that it's non-defatted and has no added junk

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I found this powder very hard to do anything with. It's a bit rough to get down on its own. I'd rather take it compressed into a tablet. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Okay, besides the taste

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This IS heme-y and iron-y and gritty. Also, I found this slightly constipating compared to NOW Foods Iron bisglycinate capsules, so start slowly with powered liver.

Convenient Way To Get Liver

Posted by Reviewer1000115 on Mar 26, 2013

I am taking this because I have all of the symptoms of iron deficiency. I have ridges/lines in my very thin fingernails, fatigue, shortness of breath, cold hands and feet along with feeling cold overall most of the time and a few other symptoms as well. After reading all of the precautions of taking an iron supplement and the dangers of iron accumulating in the brain and joints I've decided consuming liver powder is the way to go to treat my symptoms. This really doesn't taste bad mixed with tomatoe juice or vegetable juice. I have read that it takes a good 90 days to produce new blood cells and so I just need to be patient and consistent with using the liver powder everyday. So far I haven't taken it enough on a consistent basis, but I have noticed an immediate increase in body temp. It really warms me up quite nicely. And my overall circulation seems much better. I've also noticed a boost in my libido and a lot more color to my pale skin. I'm hoping as time goes on that I will feel stronger as well.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3049352 on Oct 12, 2012

I tried this, yeah it has bad taste, but it goes down. It didn't give me any energy. It made me bloat really bad though.

Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Jul 08, 2012

I almost didn't buy this because I couldn't image that I could stand the taste. However, it tastes fine. I put a spoonful in my mouth and wash it down with water. I definitely feel better and definitely am getting more done.

Another item for my dogs!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Occasionally mix it in their food and it helps keep their livers healthy plus gives them extra energy. Good for making homemade dog treats also.