Awful, heavily scented

Posted by Reviewer2972183 on Jul 27, 2010

I didn't actually use this stuff because as soon as I opened the jar, my whole apartment was filled with the strong flowery scent. I had to throw it out and air the place out.

Poor Product

Posted by Reviewer2765871 on Jul 13, 2008

Very messy!! Does not control odor... I recently tried Jason Tea Leaf soap and deodorant, it works to control odor and is a great product...

terrible!!!! waste of time and money!

Posted by Reviewer2338858 on May 21, 2008

i used this cream once. not only was the smell off, but it took several minutes to rub in and still left my armpits white, and it smeared all over my tank top. i still left it on all day to see if it worked. needless to say at the end of the day my pitts still stunk and i needed to shower!!

25 years old girl

Posted by erikamarija on Jun 07, 2012

didn't like it all

Now Foods, Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g)

Posted by Reviewer3302833 on Oct 28, 2008

Difficult to apply, does not seem to eliminate odor

makes me sweat! and

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 28, 2007

This stuff is awful. It makes me sweat!

aluminum-free

Posted by Reviewer2678801 on Jun 01, 2010

This product really is aluminum free. Some of the natural brands have aluminum and call it Alum or "Alcloxa," which is an aluminum salt. Now Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream works better than any deodorant I have tried (except maybe Lavilin) for body odor. It does leave a white residue on clothing, which washes out. It is inconvenient to apply. It can be applied at night, then washed off the next morning so you do not have the heavy paste on your skin and clothes during the day -- but that is a hassle.

really long lasting

Posted by Reviewer2501219 on Feb 22, 2012

does the job

Long Lasting Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Oct 08, 2009

My husband tried a bunch of natural deodorants including the salt crystal and nothing really helped. Until this, he only needs a tiny amount and it lasts all day. Thank you Now Foods.

The best natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2681361 on Aug 07, 2012

I've had a big problem trying to find a deodorant, that helps with stinky pits. Feels like nothing has ever worked well (not even stong antiperspirants). It felt bad using so many chemicals, so in my first Iherb order I ordered this, and it's like wow... It keeps me fresh for long, and even controls sweating a little bit. Even if you sweat, it keeps the smell away. It's kind of weird to put on deodorant with your hands, but you get used to it. It's easier to put on in the summer, when the temperature is warmer. The only small disadvantage is that it leaves a white stain on your armpit, for a little while. But the product works so well otherwise, so it's just a minor minus to it. And if you use black clothes, just remember to put in on a while before, the white "disapears" and doesn't stick to your clothes. ;) This thing really works, and one jar lasts for months, even if using it daily. The best deodorant EVER!