Now Foods, Lutein, 10 mg, 120 Softgels

The eyes have it

Posted by Reviewer2042083 From Michigan on Apr 11, 2009

Ok, corny review title. My computer screen-weary eyes have stopped twitching, though, and colors seem more vivid. No side effects noticed. As always, fast, low cost shipping from iHerb.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2233968 From Texas on Dec 12, 2009

I noticed a difference in my vision since the day I started taking it. I am 30 years old, work in IT field and spend more than 8 hours a day in front of a pc/laptop. Recently, I noticed a degradation in my vision after prolonged exposure to LCD screens. With this supplement, I feel I am able to concentrate better than before and hav noticed some vision improvement (less blur).

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1135456 From Massachusetts on Mar 30, 2008

Lutein is part of a natural treatment for macular degeneration. In this case the retina specialist recommended it, in combination with bilberry. The goal is to retard the progression of macular degeneration, not to cure it. I have every confidence in the quality of any product from Now Foods.

Great for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer2966228 From Texas on Apr 08, 2008

I buy these for my mom who has numerous eye issues. She has had very good eye examination reports since using this product. I will keep on buying these

Now Foods, Lutein Esters, 20 mg

Posted by Reviewer2325719 From Wisconsin on Feb 07, 2010

Highly recommend this vitamin in the battle against macular degeneration. It has made a difference!