Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Mag citrate by NOW

Posted by Reviewer3065421 From California on Sep 30, 2008

I bought this because the Calm product is much more expensive though it tastes great. This product tastes less tangy, more blah but really okay. The price is right.

bad batch - unusable!

Posted by Reviewer1927634 From Finland on Nov 22, 2012

I've taking this for a quite a long time and it has been great. Now the latest batch (november 2012) was totally different. Powder smelled like floorwax and tasted as it smelled. I took it twice and that was it - no more. Before batches had certain slightly citrus flavour in it which was almost pleasant. Now the flavour is floorwax and it's unusable!

Tastes horrible but does the job.

Posted by Reviewer1990660 From Illinois on May 08, 2010

I'll be honest, I have to choke this stuff down. I am not a fan of lemonade and in my opinion, this pretty much tastes like unsweetened lemonade. Blech!! I mix it with water and not juice as I'm trying to avoid sugar. I could handle Natural Calm's Raspberry-Lemon flavor but barely, so this stuff is like torture. However, that said, it's much more cost effective and seems to be of the same quality so I'll keep forcing it down the gullet. It probably won't taste nearly as bad to someone who doesn't mind lemony flavored stuff.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1540823 From Canada on May 31, 2010

even though I don't like the taste, I gave 5 stars - it disolves ok, and no swallowing too many pills :) I mixe it together with vitamin C powder, add stevia or bit of juice for sweetness and chug it down :)

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2137041 From Massachusetts on Jan 25, 2010

This product works really well for digestive regularity...definitely better than any of those yogurts.