Clare Ayers

Posted by 5555050503898404156 on Feb 18, 2016

I am finding taking this product good for muscle cramps. I recommend it.

The better kind of magnesium to take, and easy to swallow; I will be ordering them again

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

I'd been taking magnesium oxide, until a physical therapist who was also knowledgeable about supplements recommended I switch to magnesium citrate, which is much more absorbable and easier on the stomach, just like calcium citrate (which I've been talking for years) is the recommended form of calcium -- not calcium carbonate. Again, this is not a megadose supplement, and the capsules, though large, are well-coated and easy to swallow individually. And the only three inactive ingredients (including the capsule container) are all from non animal sources. I'll be ordering this again too. toothpaste, m

Good price. Worth trying.

Posted by 5065963056780433452 on Dec 13, 2015

The magnesium seemed to work. The only problem was occasional diarrhea even when taken with food.

Used for hair growth

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

After I consulted my nutritionist about something help to grow hair fast, she recommended using Mg, I used it before one month and I really touch the difference. I recommend it but of course after you ask your doctor or nutritionist.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I love this Now Foods Magnesium Citrate in the Vcaps. These are easy to take and they have so many benefits. I take these daily and have been for years. Most of us are deficient in Magnesium so these Vcaps are a great way to get the magnesium that we need.

No more leg cramps

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

My mom is extremely happy that her nights are not disturbed by severe leg cramps anymore. I doubt that this is the best quality, but my mom is perfectly happy with this reasonable priced product.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Aug 11, 2015

This is supposed to be one of the most efficient type of magnesium. I use it after workout, dance and other muscle activities and haven't been experiencing muscle pain on the next day. I am very satisfied with it. It also doesn't disturb my stomach.

Helps with leg cramps, suitable for vegans

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Jul 07, 2015

I really like Now Foods, they make good products for an affordable price. Their magnesium citrate really helps me with muscle pain from fibromyalgia, and at very high doses (3-4 grams) it works well as a safe laxative. Please ignore the one-star review at the top of the page. There are lots of things that can be used as effective toilet cleaners that are safe to consume - vinegar and bicarb come to mind. If citric acid was dangerous, then none of us would eat oranges, lemons and grapefruit, blueberries, tomatoes or pineapple. Magnesium citrate is perfectly safe, and studies have shown that it's one of the most bio-available form of magnesium (the other is magnesium gluconate). It's also been shown to help prevent the formation of kidney stones. Magnesium citrate is both affordable and well absorbed, which makes it an excellent way to take magnesium if you require supplementation.

good

Posted by 5085178113203000760 on Jun 01, 2015

good as far as i know

Good inexpensive

Posted by 5097837852410615234 on May 26, 2015

It is very effective and much better absorbed than magnesiumoxide, easy on the stomach and easy to take. I don't have the leg cramps at night when I take product. The best I can find uptill now for a nice price.