Now Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Dec 13, 2012

A very absorb-able form of magnesium. Everybody needs MUCH more magnesium in their diet including vegetarians.

It does the trick!

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Nov 07, 2013

Good value for money. I take 1 in the morning and 1 before bed, and since taking this magnesium I have become regular and sleep really well, like never before. Highly recommended

Good product

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

Most of us are deficient in magnesium. I read about magnesium citrate in "The Magnesium Miracle", by Dr. Carolyn Dean. Magnesium oil is more easily absorbed by the body, but this product is not as messy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Jul 15, 2009

I like the capsule and its not too big. Take this to help you sleep and lower your blood pressure

GREAT PRODUCT FOR RESTORING PH BALANCE!

Posted by Reviewer2261382 on Feb 05, 2010

GREAT PRODUCT FOR RESTORING PH BALANCE AND REPLACING MAGNESIUM FOR HEART FUNCTION! BEST PRICE WITH EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER!

I have no words to explain this

Posted by 5199175693819634756 on Sep 06, 2013

I thought it was a joke the lack of Magnesium in our bodies nowadays, but after using it for a month I have to say that it's unbelievable the way your body can recover when you get the right elements and in this case, Magnesium seems to be the key one :)

Works well.

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2010

My husband says these are helping him with nightime muscle spasms as well as reducing the constipation which he has due to taking pain medication. He takes this in addition to a psyllium fiber drink and herbal lower bowel cleanser - Super Cleanse.

good clean product

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

Helps both my husband and me to sleep better.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1913769 on Jun 18, 2010

This product, along with psyllium capsules, has worked wonders for my regularity. I take one in the morning and one in the evening and find that this is the correct dose for me.

Better Night Rest

Posted by Reviewer1396352 on Nov 05, 2010

I take just one 160mg Magnesium Citrate capsule (don't want to get the laxative effect) about 1 hr before bed, and wake up next morning with clear mind and a good disposition to start the day. To me this is an indication that the citrate form of magnesium is well absorbed. Good Now Foods product.