Everybody needs Magnesium, just some people knows

Posted by massatrainer on May 13, 2014

Excelent, good product and good price.

Great mag

Posted by 5452316239914227539 on May 12, 2014

Works well and in a convenient pills form

Muy buen producto

Posted by 4746800022978465719 on May 02, 2014

El bote el muy grande y viene genial porque hay que tomar bastantes. El olor es un poco fuerte y son un poco grandes

good product

Posted by 5415461323712089270 on May 01, 2014

Have got these for my son who gets cramping while playing football.. seems to be benefiting from them within the last few weeks.

magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Apr 20, 2014

Yes, this is working for me

Amazing toilet cleaner!

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 13, 2014

I used to be a fan of citrate, I really did. But let me tell you something - I had stains on my toilet bowl that nothing would remove - and I mean NOTHING. I tried the most industrial cleaners I could find, scouring pads and the strongest elbow grease I could muster - nothing worked. Then I remembered the amazing powers of citric acid and thought why not try it. I sprinkled some around the bowl and left it. And wow. I didn't even need to scrub the worst stain - it flushed away. I was gobsmacked. Citric acid is now my staple bathroom cleaner. And is one reason why I'll never take anything citrate again. As a 'mild' blood thinner and chelating agent, it might work wonders for those in need of an artery cleanse, but is definitely not for me. The results of my toilet bowl test certainly help explain some things. I've read krebs cycle formulations are less tolerated by those suffering allergies or immune dysfunction. Best source of magnesium - pumpkin seeds. 28g (1oz) of pumpkin seeds contain approx 150mg magnesium. If low magnesisum is an issue for you, suggest avoiding foods high in molybdenum - molybdenum is a potent antagonist. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

it's good for hte price

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

initially, i noticed that it helped reduce my muscle cramps and make me subtly feel relaxed, but lately I don't notice much differnece. In any case, I know that I need magnesium in my cupboard when i start to get stressed and muscle aches, so happy with the product. i might try another brand to compare.

good quality

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Feb 11, 2014

easy to swallow

v caps

Posted by 5488483108033779151 on Feb 03, 2014

nice price

Good product

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Jan 06, 2014

I like this product. It helps with relaxation and GI movement. I do not like that there is a white powder over all the caps.