With Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Calcium this goes down well

Posted by Reviewer1568078 on Jan 27, 2011

I take 3 tablets every day. I started out with one, but I wasn't feeling that great and some online resources recommended taking more especially if you have pancreas and kidney issues. So I take 3 per day now. One at breakfast, dinner, and about an hour before I go to bed. It calms you down, so it's great to take late in the day. Online sources recommend taking 1000mg per day, but I feel great at 600mg.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2269198 on Nov 20, 2007

My doctor says that magnesium citrate is one of the most absorbable forms of magnesium. Now foods makes it affordable.

These are a good deal

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on Nov 01, 2007

These tablets are easy to swallow and the larger quantity makes them a good value for your money.

Thes best form of magnesium I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 03, 2011

I have tried many types of magnesium including 100% reacted glycinate but non have been as effective as magnesium citrate. I was very surprised as I did not expect such a good result. After contacting NOW Foods, they also confirmed for me that this product is 100% reacted & that the 200mg in each tablet is 100% elemental magnesium. Highly recommended.

Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2180867 on Dec 17, 2011

My Doctor told me to take extra magnesium due to adrenal and thyroid problems. I now take 2 a day with meals. So far it appears to help with bowel movements & leg cramps at night. I will find out on my next test to see if my adrenals have improved.

If it was a Good-Time Release, I'd give it 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

NEVER take "Magnesium Oxide" --- The body can't absorb it!! "NOW is a good company.

Not as effective anymore

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Mar 12, 2016

I've been taking magnesium citrate daily for 7 years for help with benign palpitations and perimenopause. I've taken this Now brand in the past and it was fine, but I usually take the Solgar - it seems better quality to me. Based on all the good reviews, I bought this big bottle and have been diligently trying to get through it for the past couple months, but all my old symptoms came raging back. I think I heard Now changed their source on this one, don't know if that's true. But I've gone back to the Solgar and have had immediate relief. Will not buy this one again.

Mag. Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Feb 22, 2010

Very helpful! I have adrenal burnout and this is one of the supplements that is going to help me get well again.

EASY TO SWALLOW WITH MILK

Posted by Reviewer2737079 on Nov 03, 2010

I've read that this form is readily absorbable in body. I have osteopenia and fibromyalgia. I have noticed a significant improvement in my sleep pattern. Deeper sleep less aches. I hope in 6 months that my bone density will have improved from the last one last week. I take the magnesium citrate and calcium supplement with 200mg of niacin (for my increased cholesterol)before I go to sleep at night. I no longer have to use a sleep aid. Great product, fast shipping and great company.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1990759 on Aug 17, 2008

A surprising immediate increase in energy. My concern at age 79 is avoiding heart problems, and avoiding dementia. This compound, at 200 mg per day, seems to be quite helpful.