sweet dreams

Posted by Reviewer2253922 on May 27, 2010

Great stuff! Always use it at stressful time - works like mom's hug :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2269198 on Nov 20, 2007

My doctor says that magnesium citrate is one of the most absorbable forms of magnesium. Now foods makes it affordable.

These are a good deal

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on Nov 01, 2007

These tablets are easy to swallow and the larger quantity makes them a good value for your money.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1990759 on Aug 17, 2008

A surprising immediate increase in energy. My concern at age 79 is avoiding heart problems, and avoiding dementia. This compound, at 200 mg per day, seems to be quite helpful.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

I read somewhere that most adults are deficient in magnesium. If you get leg cramps, this will fix it.

my magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3298459 on Nov 22, 2008

This is really my favorit magnesium product. I take it because I suffer from mild muscle-cramps all over my body. It was adviced to me by a homeopathic dokter. It gets rid of 80% of my cramps. It took 2-3 weeks to work, but when I stop taking it, the cramps and twitches come back.

Mag. Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Feb 22, 2010

Very helpful! I have adrenal burnout and this is one of the supplements that is going to help me get well again.

EASY TO SWALLOW WITH MILK

Posted by Reviewer2737079 on Nov 03, 2010

I've read that this form is readily absorbable in body. I have osteopenia and fibromyalgia. I have noticed a significant improvement in my sleep pattern. Deeper sleep less aches. I hope in 6 months that my bone density will have improved from the last one last week. I take the magnesium citrate and calcium supplement with 200mg of niacin (for my increased cholesterol)before I go to sleep at night. I no longer have to use a sleep aid. Great product, fast shipping and great company.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2207331 on Jun 30, 2011

The Citrate radical makes the difference. Lower leg paraesthesiae, radiculopathy or peripheral neuropathy, who knows, who cares, this preparation has, incombination with Cinnamon Bark and Benfotiamine given me renewed hope that I can reverse a lower leg problem that was bringing my active life to an end. I suffered spinal vertebrae compression fractures in Rodeo and on war service when younger and had almost given up when I read an article that I now believe gave me back my old get-up-and-go.

Thes best form of magnesium I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 03, 2011

I have tried many types of magnesium including 100% reacted glycinate but non have been as effective as magnesium citrate. I was very surprised as I did not expect such a good result. After contacting NOW Foods, they also confirmed for me that this product is 100% reacted & that the 200mg in each tablet is 100% elemental magnesium. Highly recommended.