Excellent nutritional profile

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Aug 19, 2007

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

The one for me!

Posted by Reviewer1462382 on Oct 27, 2007

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

Pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer1488851 on Mar 01, 2008

With anti-oxidants it is difficult to see if there is any effect, however this has a pleasant taste and I am happy to take my two spoons every day. I do wonder about the stability of the anti-oxidants, as this is in liquid form.

Now Foods, Mangoni SuperFruit

Posted by Reviewer1586414 on May 31, 2010

Love this products have been using it a few months three times a day have great energy

better than Mono Vie

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Oct 13, 2007

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.

Art Uken

Posted by Reviewer1249385 on Nov 06, 2007

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Great quality and price.

Posted by Reviewer1268271 on Jan 04, 2009

Great quality and price.

Now Foods- Mangoni

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 21, 2008

Another great transaction from iHerb. They have the best prices and ship right away---Thank you iHerb-I shall return. Bev in AZ

Now Foods, SuperFruit Cocktail.

Posted by Reviewer1086989 on Feb 27, 2011

I mix this with brown rice milk and add it to my breakfast concoction of ground seeds and nuts....

Very good