Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1682572 on Apr 22, 2009

I started using this product w/ the Master Cleanse and I typically don't care for Maple Syrup, but this product is delicious and so much better than any maple syrup I've ever tried. The price at iHerb is unmatched anywhere I have found.

Best Grade B price on the net...or local

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Jan 06, 2009

Grade B in everything else is inferior to A...not the case with maple syrup. I make a killer caramel sauce with this syrup and raw cashew butter...it is to die for. I was out of Grade B and tried A...B is by far the best. It is incredibly expensive, but it's a necessary...gotta have that caramel sauce!

Grade B Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2517631 on Nov 26, 2007

I found the exact same product for $10.00 cheaper

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1932051 on Feb 27, 2008

Wonderful product, wonderful service, good price.

Review on Maple Syrup by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2702057 on May 30, 2008

The Maple Syrup came packaged perfectly. I had no problem with the maple syrup and the taste was very very good. I would buy this again. The taste is so different than grade A syrup. It taste delicious!! I would recommend this to my friends to try it.

Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1392583 on Jun 11, 2008

This Syrup is great for the lemonade diet. They allow you to use either lemons or limes and it tastes great with both. It is the B grade that they recommend.

Ms. Kim

Posted by Reviewer2108887 on Jun 16, 2008

I love the syrup I recommend this!!!

Grade B Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3235499 on Aug 30, 2008

I give this product 5 stars and the company also. Fast delivery and great product. Not one complant. Great job iHerb. Cj Murphy

Best Tasting Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 01, 2008

This syrup is even better tasting than the Grade B syrup sold at my organic grocery store.

Organic Grade B Maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer2046559 on Sep 05, 2008

I purchased this product to do the 10 day Master cleanse. I am really not a "sweet" eater but knowing this was natures natural sugar made this quite a tasty experience in doing the Master cleanse. Sometimes I would just stick my finger in and taste it. To me it was really delicious! I would encorage any one who likes maple syrup on other things and most assuredly those doing the Master Cleanse would not be disappoited.