Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1682572 on Apr 22, 2009

I started using this product w/ the Master Cleanse and I typically don't care for Maple Syrup, but this product is delicious and so much better than any maple syrup I've ever tried. The price at iHerb is unmatched anywhere I have found.

Best Grade B price on the net...or local

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Jan 06, 2009

Grade B in everything else is inferior to A...not the case with maple syrup. I make a killer caramel sauce with this syrup and raw cashew butter...it is to die for. I was out of Grade B and tried A...B is by far the best. It is incredibly expensive, but it's a necessary...gotta have that caramel sauce!

Grade B Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2517631 on Nov 26, 2007

I found the exact same product for $10.00 cheaper

Best Tasting Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 01, 2008

This syrup is even better tasting than the Grade B syrup sold at my organic grocery store.

Review on Maple Syrup by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2702057 on May 30, 2008

The Maple Syrup came packaged perfectly. I had no problem with the maple syrup and the taste was very very good. I would buy this again. The taste is so different than grade A syrup. It taste delicious!! I would recommend this to my friends to try it.

Now Foods, Maple Syrup, 64 fl oz (1.9 L)

Posted by Reviewer2735016 on Jan 28, 2009

The order came right on time and the maple syrup is organic and even Kosher! Good stuff. Convenient, good quality, decent price. What more can you ask!

Superb maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer2762389 on Sep 09, 2009

Love this product

Now Foods Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2794650 on Sep 25, 2008

Thank you for the opportunity to say what a wonderful product you have. I certainly will never purchase maple syrup any where else. I am looking forward to trying some of your other products in the near future. Thanks again. Marcia

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 26, 2010

Love it, would recommend.

Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2326098 on Mar 27, 2009

I had been having trouble locating real maple syrup at our local store. I thought of Amazon, and found you guys. The syrup is wonderful, I will be ordering another very soon!