Best B12 I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1566973 on Oct 23, 2009

I've tried all the different types of B12 available and this is the best. For years I suffered from headaches, stiff neck, poor sleep and then I found this type of B12(methylcobalamin). As long as I take this supplement once a day the headaches and stiff neck stay away. I find it works best with Jarrow B-Right.

Great little lozenges

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Aug 12, 2009

This is one of the better B-12's I have tried. The lozenges dissolve fairly quickly and I feel my burst of energy. I take these every morning and have tried several different kinds, these seems to be the best!

Jon Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2632489 on May 21, 2008

My favorite vitamin. Take it at night under the tongue and the next day things seem brighter and clearer.

Vivian

Posted by Reviewer1983247 on Dec 13, 2007

Tastes great. Helps with mental clarity.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2073403 on Jan 01, 2008

Helpful for me, and easy to take, good taste, convenient, small.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1256308 on Jul 27, 2009

Used to take b12 injections. Now I take 4 of these each day, together with b11. Makes me feel a whole lot better. Nice little tablets, good flavor.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jun 13, 2007

The fructose seems to have a slight bitter aftertaste, but this methyl B-12 seems just as efficacious as the more expensive brand.

Somehow this has gluten in it

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 28, 2010

I tried this methyl B12 from NOW various times and the product still caused my body to react like I'd consumed gluten. Looks like something's wrong here for those sensitive to gluten. I've taken other B12 sublinguals with no reaction. Might be the citric acid, which is in another B12 product that did the SAME thing.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1022912 on Feb 14, 2010

Since taking Methyl B-12 in conjunction with MagaFolinic I'm amazed at how much better I feel. What is really good is that I now have much more energy than I have had for many many years.

Perfect

Posted by Celinem on Aug 05, 2016

Great taste! I use it every week. As a vegan, I need b12 complements. This one is perfect.