Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Neptune Krill, 60 Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer2670744 From Australia on Nov 29, 2011

In the past I have always found that fish oil capsules have given me heartburn and a fishy after taste. After switching to your Neptune Krill capsules I have not had this problem. I am very happy with the product.

Powerful Omega

Posted by Reviewer3330129 From New Jersey on Nov 19, 2011

More research shows that krill oil can lower LDL and increase HDL. Also good for joints and mood. Good product. This is Neptune Krill Oil. If you want a very sustainable choice, Superba Krill oil offers a very eco focused option.

good for ADD - excellent for triglycerides - cholesterol

Posted by healthy-me From Greece on Jul 01, 2013

It really helps with my ADHD, it makes me less hyperactive when i work in front of my computer screen. Being already in a healthy diet for years i found that it lowered my triglycerides from 100 to 60 after 2 months of use. I also suggested it to a colleague with an invalid triglycerides level of 180, and his next blood test measured 90, for the first time in his life, as he mentioned. I also found that it contributes to lowering my cholesterol, although i don't know the exact percentage as i eat a whole bunch of lowering cholesterol foods. I managed to lower total cholesterol from 233 to 183 and LDL from 185 to 123.

This stuff is great.

Posted by Reviewer3099437 From California on Apr 24, 2010

I prefer krill oil to fish oil as it helps immensely with hormone issues, bloating etc, where fish oil just made the problem worse for me. I have been very happy with the NOW krill oil brand and have switched from DR. MErcola's to NOW brand and feel they are comparable.

BEST ON THE MARKET!

Posted by andrewleehorton From Australia on May 06, 2010

These are the most affordable Krill on the Market. As an Australian this is 1/2 the price of the Krill we can purchase in stores, and double or triple the potency! Thank you iHerb.