Very Fishy

Posted by Reviewer2821614 on Dec 09, 2009

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

bad smell but work

Posted by 5094100545382258958 on Nov 24, 2013

bad smell but work ,cheap price

Krill Oil is life changing

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jun 08, 2011

I have been taking krill oil for about 6 months and it totally boosted my sick little body. It helped eradicate chronic fatigue and has totally eliminated the aching elbow I had from work - I'm a cleaner. I have introduced soooo many people to krill oil and all say they have heaps more energy now. I was originally buying another brand, still the Neptune krill oil, but as this was less expensive, I'm trying it. Now foods has never let me down - all good products. Add Now Foods Astragalus to this and you shouldn't get sick again.

Changed life!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Dec 08, 2010

I have noticed such a difference in my mental sharpness since taking this! Knee pain is also gone. As my mom is unable to take Krill oil because of an allergy to shellfish, I was worried I might be the same. When I first started on it, I noticed slightly irregular feeling in my joints (mostly knuckles), but my body got used to it, and I am better than ever! Ran out of Krill for a few weeks, so went back on fish oil as I waited for the iherb order to arrive. When I went back on Krill, I noticed no irregularity in my joints the second time around. Very thankful for such a great product at great price!

Posted by Reviewer2449644 on Nov 18, 2009

these pills are the best,not only do they help my arthritis but they have lowered my ldl and increased my hdl,this after only 6 months. keep up the good work you are the best.