Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Unsure

Posted by Rocklin on Oct 22, 2014

I think . . . one of the bottles of softgels gave me indigestion. I kept testing that bottle and this is what I think. Will not purchase this again. Went back to Mercola's brand.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3284630 on Apr 07, 2010

I love these supplements! So, so much better than taking the fish oils for Omega-3s! More antioxidants, smaller size, no fishy burps and no gas! I'll never go back to fish oil. In addition, joint pain -- gone! Skin -- radiant! The antioxidants even took care of a few skin lesions! I'm a true believer in Krill oil!

WONDERFUL STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Jul 03, 2009

I have high cholesterol, lower than what it was but still high. I hope that the Krill Oil will help lower it even more when I have my next testing. I also take antidepressants that actually don't do anything to make me feel better. Since taking the Krill Oil, I forget to take my antidepressants and I don't even notice. This stuff makes me feel better than any antidepressant I've ever taken. And the results are immediate. The first day I took it, I was just in an all around good mood. I'm also taking sublingual B-12 - but didn't get that until a few days later. When taken together at the same time one day, I couldn't sit still or stop laughing and talking. It was great!!!! I haven't had that kind of energy in years. I've been without my antidepressants for over a week now and haven't had any real noticable withdrawal symptoms like I've had before. I'm a Krill Oil user for life!!!!!! It's really amazing!!!

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2476209 on Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.