Great!

Posted by Reviewer1326839 on May 13, 2012

This is the best value all around for NKO. All Krill oil is pricey but Now Foods is a bit cheaper than most.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1100754 on Dec 07, 2011

Take these every morning. I have researched that Krill is a step up above fish oil. I like the NOW products. The have taken out all the unnecessary ingredients we dont need.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mb

Posted by Reviewer1039303 on Feb 16, 2012

This is the finest Krill oil around. My doctor only recommends this product, no other!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Feb 14, 2012

great price work well!

No problems

Posted by brobin on Mar 30, 2012

Have never used Krill oil before but have used fish oil for a while. Tried these to see how they compare. These haven't caused any after taste (unlike fish oils) and seem to be gentler on my stomach, although the capsules in the bottle smell blaaaah. Would be happy to buy again but the price is expensive. They seem to be a premium product and the price reflects that. No problems during shipping when clearing Australian Customs services.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.

Iherb and Krill Oil...a winning combination

Posted by Reviewer1489472 on Dec 14, 2011

My first purchase at iherb.com and have been very impressed. Great pricing and excellent service. I have replaced the Krill Oil with what I was previously using for Arthritis and will not be going back. Win win from Oz

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1506470 on Jun 21, 2013

good product at a good price, easier to take shaped pills for kids then some of the larger omega oils we have used in the past. Sucessfully used for teenage son to help with concentration issues a school.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a very high quality product that is easy to digest and won't give the usual fish oil after taste. I've noticed an increase in energy level and less joint pain when using this product. I will continue to use NKO after experiencing positive results.