Krill Oil The New Omega-3

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 18, 2013

Krill oil is a very good source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids. It has all of the benefits of your typical fish oils without those annoying "fish burps" coming to haunt you later on. Our "favorite TV Dr. Oz" highly recommends krill oil over the regular fish oils. It is said to be much better and more effective in a much smaller dosage. If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out the daily and weekly specials.

sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2141698 on Feb 02, 2012

After chemo and lot's of fysical problems after this period I started using these for my nerve system. This was partly destroyed because of chemo.Also for problems sleeping. I have no words to describe the difference! After 14 days daily use the progress is incredible surprising for me. I'm so greatfull to get a part of my live back.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3337519 on Dec 01, 2008

NKO is a product that I have realized is very important for my overall health. It is great for women's hormones and moods, and I am in the menopausal years. I ran out of it for three weeks last summer, and became very depressed. I did not think about the Krill. After starting it up again, I immediately felt alot better, after just two days. I asked my neurolink practitioner if this had anything to do with it, and he said "absolutely." I've been fine ever since. I'm amazed that this has had such an impact. I won't be running out of it again.

Love my Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Jan 30, 2012

After suffering from joint pain for a while now, I decided to start taking Krill Oil to see if this would help. Well, it did, however, it did take a couple of weeks before I noticed a change. All of my joints were inflamed and causing me great pain. I really couldn't stand it any longer. Glad I stuck with the Krill Oil, but in all fairness I'm also taking Glutathione Reduced 500 and R-Lipoic Acid and the combo seems to be amazing. Cheers to your health!

Good product, effective

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on Mar 13, 2010

I started taking them to reduce cholesterol. I cannot tolerate any of the statins (liver issues), and do think they induced some memory loss. I feel that the Krill oil has reduced my cholesterol - I know this from one of the cholesterol checks performed during a blood donation. Plus no fishy aftertaste!

Krill oil works!

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 31, 2009

In two months premenstual breast tenderness dissipeared!

Excellent

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Although more expensive than fish oil, it works great and really help to lower blood pressure. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

NEPTUNE KRILL OIL

Posted by Reviewer2460865 on Apr 07, 2010

Krill oil is working very well reducing my cholesterol.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1567214 on Oct 16, 2007

This keeps the inflamations away from my knees.... This is great stuff.

Great energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2088716 on Sep 24, 2008

Thank you for the great product. I do my research carefully and have found that Neptune Krill Oil is much different from the other krill oils (their extraction method is superior). I'm very pleased with my order, mostly because of the great natural energy boost (warning: do not take this product at night!) among ALL the other benefits of this product. Hopefully you will have more suppliers using Neptune Krill Oil to bring the price down. Thanks for the super fast shipping too!