Krill oil at a good price.

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

I just started taking Krill and used to buy the most well known red brand. This is as effective and not as expensive. Obviously no fishy burps. Long term effects of fish oil and krill are still waiting for the jury to come in for me.

sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2141698 on Feb 02, 2012

After chemo and lot's of fysical problems after this period I started using these for my nerve system. This was partly destroyed because of chemo.Also for problems sleeping. I have no words to describe the difference! After 14 days daily use the progress is incredible surprising for me. I'm so greatfull to get a part of my live back.

Love my Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Jan 30, 2012

After suffering from joint pain for a while now, I decided to start taking Krill Oil to see if this would help. Well, it did, however, it did take a couple of weeks before I noticed a change. All of my joints were inflamed and causing me great pain. I really couldn't stand it any longer. Glad I stuck with the Krill Oil, but in all fairness I'm also taking Glutathione Reduced 500 and R-Lipoic Acid and the combo seems to be amazing. Cheers to your health!

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jan 03, 2012

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1598491 on Dec 25, 2011

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.

Neptune Krill Oil.

Posted by Reviewer2608308 on Dec 24, 2011

Although I have only used Neptune Krill Oil for a few weeks, the pain I was feeling in my shoulders and neck have reduced remarkedly!

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Dec 01, 2011

I liked it, thinking of changing the fish oil routine to this altogether. I've liked most Now Foods products.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Nov 29, 2011

small capsuals, no smell or reflux :)

Krill Oils

Posted by Reviewer1504105 on Nov 22, 2011

Good value, quality product with excellent labeling. Our customers were very happy.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Nov 16, 2011

I love this, very good for the brain along with black currant oil (from Now foods as well)