Good stuff!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Apr 17, 2013

Good omega-3 product.

Great product

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Jan 31, 2013

Most vitamins I don't really know if they do anything at all since I don't seem to be feeling it. But this product I did notice a change very quickly. My brain seems to be a lot more switched on.

Simply The Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Nov 18, 2010

My wife and I have been using Now Foods, Krill Oil for about a year now. It has lowered my wife's cholesterol so its in a good place and it keeps mine in check as well, I'm 64 and my wife is 58. I changed over from fish oil when I found out that even the best of the fish oils can actually raise your bad cholesterol, not true for everyone but is not unusual.

krill oil

Posted by Giordie on Sep 01, 2011

Wonderful product, I take 2 a day and feel like a million dollars

Krill oil is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer3323667 on Jun 29, 2011

I've only been taking for 3 weeks so far, so somewhat difficult to notice effects that stand out. I do feel like I have more energy on a daily basis, and have noticed a bit of a complexion-clearing effect on my skin. No fishy taste burped up, good quality for price. Will buy again!

omega 3 source

Posted by purdycnm on Jun 02, 2009

love it, after taking for a few weeks the joints in my hand seem to stop aching so much, no fishy after taste

Better Than Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3333424 on Nov 23, 2010

Why take 9 fish oil tabs when you can take 1 krill oil tab and achieve the same results. We will be using krill oil from now on. Accompanied with CoQ10 you are full of energy and feeling revitalized.

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2852669 on Oct 06, 2009

Yes, this helps with mental clarity, and I feel very different (not good) when I don't take it.

great to reduce inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

This works quickly for me to reduce inflammation in my joints, and I notice a clearer thinking and a more natural eyesight. It digests easily and is not heavy on the stomach. A must!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1598491 on Dec 25, 2011

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.