No after taste

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jul 23, 2011

I like this because it does not come back 'up' to give you that fishy after taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2362510 on Jul 22, 2011

Krill Oil is a wonderful product for Omega 3, 6 and 9. We love salmon, but won't eat farm raised anymore because of the horrible growing conditions.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1476922 on Jul 02, 2011

Great supplement for Omega 3's. Nice small softgel. No fishy aftertaste! Thanks iHerb.

Krill oil is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer3323667 on Jun 29, 2011

I've only been taking for 3 weeks so far, so somewhat difficult to notice effects that stand out. I do feel like I have more energy on a daily basis, and have noticed a bit of a complexion-clearing effect on my skin. No fishy taste burped up, good quality for price. Will buy again!

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Jun 07, 2011

We are pleased with this product. Good quality and price.

great to reduce inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

This works quickly for me to reduce inflammation in my joints, and I notice a clearer thinking and a more natural eyesight. It digests easily and is not heavy on the stomach. A must!

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 19, 2011

I've been taking Now Food's "Omega-3 Fish Oil" for the past few months, without much success, probably due to nasty reflux that I only experience with fish oil. So I wasn't too optimistic about the Neptune Krill Oil. Surprise, surprise! No reflux, no heartburn, no fish-oil-burps! And best of all: withing 7 days of beginning my new Krill Oil regimen, I noticed that my hip joints, which have been excruciatingly painful for several years with the onset of what I thought was arthritis, were moving more freely and with less pain. Now, 30 days later, my hip-joint pain is almost completely gone. Still a little stiff on standing if I sit for too long, but WAY better than before. My hips used to ache so badly that the pain kept me awake at night... but no more. I will continue taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil indefinitely; wonderful product! --And of course, iHerb always has the best customer service, shipping, and prices.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on May 06, 2011

Love the fact these are so small and easy to swallow yet packed with omega-3.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1172844 on Apr 26, 2011

This product is great. The outside of the gel caps are not coated with fish oil so they do not smell. I recommend taking fish oil gel caps along with this product.

Product review: Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2213040 on Apr 12, 2011

Very fast delivery, product as described, thanks iHerb. I'll update this review later by my personal experience of this product.