Better Than Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3333424 on Nov 23, 2010

Why take 9 fish oil tabs when you can take 1 krill oil tab and achieve the same results. We will be using krill oil from now on. Accompanied with CoQ10 you are full of energy and feeling revitalized.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1598491 on Dec 25, 2011

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.

Helps to clear brain fog

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

This helps to clear some of my brain fog and makes me more alert. I like the fact that it contains a more bioavailable form of choline (one that is combined together with DHA). However, I cannot take it too late or it will be difficult for me to sleep.

Krill for your Omega 3

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Krill is being recommended over n over for Omega3 oil. I like Now Food's value added pricing. I use Krill and Sardine Oils for Omega 3 supplementation.

Krill Oil works

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Nov 08, 2011

Krill oil is better than fish oil and it is noticeable after a month that the krill provides improvement in general well being and I got some benefit in my joints being less painfull

Heart condition

Posted by 4895722011730001831 on Nov 19, 2014

I believe that is good for my heart,because it balanced the heartbeat.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 19, 2011

I've been taking Now Food's "Omega-3 Fish Oil" for the past few months, without much success, probably due to nasty reflux that I only experience with fish oil. So I wasn't too optimistic about the Neptune Krill Oil. Surprise, surprise! No reflux, no heartburn, no fish-oil-burps! And best of all: withing 7 days of beginning my new Krill Oil regimen, I noticed that my hip joints, which have been excruciatingly painful for several years with the onset of what I thought was arthritis, were moving more freely and with less pain. Now, 30 days later, my hip-joint pain is almost completely gone. Still a little stiff on standing if I sit for too long, but WAY better than before. My hips used to ache so badly that the pain kept me awake at night... but no more. I will continue taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil indefinitely; wonderful product! --And of course, iHerb always has the best customer service, shipping, and prices.

Knee stiffness begone!

Posted by Reviewer1044110 on Mar 15, 2012

I have been having some issues with my knees past several years. They are sometimes better and sometimes worse. Well, now they just are better! Krill oil lets me continue my exercise habits and keeps knee pain out.

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Mar 09, 2010

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a hige difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Nov 16, 2011

I love this, very good for the brain along with black currant oil (from Now foods as well)