Helps to clear brain fog

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

This helps to clear some of my brain fog and makes me more alert. I like the fact that it contains a more bioavailable form of choline (one that is combined together with DHA). However, I cannot take it too late or it will be difficult for me to sleep.

Krill for your Omega 3

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Krill is being recommended over n over for Omega3 oil. I like Now Food's value added pricing. I use Krill and Sardine Oils for Omega 3 supplementation.

Krill Oil works

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Nov 08, 2011

Krill oil is better than fish oil and it is noticeable after a month that the krill provides improvement in general well being and I got some benefit in my joints being less painfull

Heart condition

Posted by 4895722011730001831 on Nov 19, 2014

I believe that is good for my heart,because it balanced the heartbeat.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 19, 2011

I've been taking Now Food's "Omega-3 Fish Oil" for the past few months, without much success, probably due to nasty reflux that I only experience with fish oil. So I wasn't too optimistic about the Neptune Krill Oil. Surprise, surprise! No reflux, no heartburn, no fish-oil-burps! And best of all: withing 7 days of beginning my new Krill Oil regimen, I noticed that my hip joints, which have been excruciatingly painful for several years with the onset of what I thought was arthritis, were moving more freely and with less pain. Now, 30 days later, my hip-joint pain is almost completely gone. Still a little stiff on standing if I sit for too long, but WAY better than before. My hips used to ache so badly that the pain kept me awake at night... but no more. I will continue taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil indefinitely; wonderful product! --And of course, iHerb always has the best customer service, shipping, and prices.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Nov 16, 2011

I love this, very good for the brain along with black currant oil (from Now foods as well)

Love this NKO Krill Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Jan 06, 2015

I used to be hooked on another brand of krill oil but then noticed such a strong fishy smell that I began looking around for another brand. I found this one from NOW and have been buying it ever since I first made the change. I love this product and will continue to keep buying it.

Knee stiffness begone!

Posted by Reviewer1044110 on Mar 15, 2012

I have been having some issues with my knees past several years. They are sometimes better and sometimes worse. Well, now they just are better! Krill oil lets me continue my exercise habits and keeps knee pain out.

Very good product, recomment it

Posted by happy-day on Jan 08, 2014

Smells like krill when you open the bottle - guess it is a good sign. :) Otherwise has no taste or aftertaste. The pain in my back I used to experience every day due to sitting in office chair all day long disappeared and I have only just finished one bottle taking one softgel a day!!!! Very much recommend it. If you find my review useful, please lick YES to let me know.

Excellent Anti-imflammatory agent.

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Mar 09, 2010

I take 2 tablets twice daily (plus 1 tablespoon fish oil daily) for my rheumatoid arthritis. NKO has made a hige difference in reduction of swelling and inflammation.