cheesy

Posted by 5120775936314933417 on May 12, 2013

perfect for mac n cheese, and has all the vitamins you need :D you either hate it or ya love it. Its an acquired taste.

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

Posted by dilian01 on Apr 24, 2013

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

Liked it

Posted by 4653195519090546184 on Apr 20, 2013

This is the first time I tried nutritional yeast, so I generally have nothing to compare it with. The taste of this stuff is great, I love to sprinkle it on salads - just a tiny sprinkle gives such a difference. I bought it mostly for the B 12 and other vitamins. I didn't notice any obvious health benefits yet, but probably I'll have something to say after I take a bloodtest) BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Yum!

Posted by odalol on Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Love nutritional yeast and all you can do with it. Great cheesy flavour :)

love

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Feb 18, 2013

Love the cheesy taste

Can't live without this

Posted by EvasiHerb on Feb 15, 2013

I use the Yeast Flakes every day, in nearly all my food

I like it

Posted by 4711244410144400246 on Nov 27, 2012

I liked the nutritional yeast flakes, they're a nice addition to savory dishes

great tasting

Posted by catnipmouse on Nov 25, 2012

Great tasting yeast flakes, I use this on everything from pasta to pizza and popcorn. It has a wonderful flavor, and great health benefits! I buy this all the time.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.