Yum

Posted by Reviewer1950718 on Oct 07, 2011

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

Posted by MichelX on Jul 05, 2011

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

Good

Posted by 5723274923869506412 on Sep 28, 2016

I first tried to add the flakes to salad, it was ok, but I would do without. But then I added them to steamed veggies and the taste was super good. Especially with cauliflower - devine !!!

Tastes good.

Posted by 4728028053772793441 on Oct 16, 2016

The taste is quite nice, very savoury. Flakes are larger than I would like but I just crumble it up a bit. Good value for money.

Yum!

Posted by odalol on Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

not taken long enough yet but

Posted by Reviewer2441306 on Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by 4648988233728640074 on Jul 30, 2013

So tasty!

Cheesy

Posted by Reviewer2178581 on Feb 28, 2012

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2397765 on Dec 14, 2010

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).