Awesome Yeast Flakes

Posted by 5395527934265633988 on Nov 20, 2012

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Cheesy

Posted by Reviewer2178581 on Feb 28, 2012

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by 4648988233728640074 on Jul 30, 2013

So tasty!

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

yeast

Posted by ling76 on Aug 13, 2012

not really what I was expecting, taste and smell wierd. not like cheese.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2397765 on Dec 14, 2010

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

Not as good as some other brands, but still tasty

Posted by Umbridge on May 16, 2011

I prefer Red Star and KAL brands to this as they seem to have a stronger flavour. This is still good though, and a great option for those who think nutritional yeast can sometimes be overpowering. I personally love the taste and would prefer a stronger flavour!

Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2589724 on Jul 12, 2009

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Funky taste

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

I had high hopes for these flakes, but I'm afraid they taste a bit odd to me. Even putting them as "cheese" on some foods, there is just something different about them that makes them more of a distraction than an actual part of the food. I doubt I'll order them again. (By the way, I have very sensitive taste buds, so I am rather picky about food.)