Now Foods, Ocu Support, Clinical Strength, 90 Capsules

Clinical strength Eye Support by Now

Posted by Reviewer2224317 From Washington on Feb 15, 2008

This product is EXCELLENT. I have used it for several years, and my eyesight has improved so much that I have changed back to MUCH lessor strength reading glasses! (Changed back from 3.25 correction to a 1.5 over a two year period!)

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer1777670 From Russian Federation on Mar 01, 2011

I has tired eyes after computer. And in late evening was a little bit difficult to focus, for example from notebook screen to TV when you looking TV and doing something on note. Its great help my vision. it's a bit strong to take 3 caps. So I take 2 in day, one in the morning and another after lunch. Will buy again.

Very helpful!

Posted by Reviewer3302406 From Tennessee on Jan 16, 2008

I have very weak eyes and after taking this product, I do not see "floaters" anymore.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3190386 From Missouri on Mar 18, 2010

Before taking this product, I had blurred vision most of the time and red eyes all the time. I was using drops for dry eyes but with limited success. After taking Ocu Support, my vision has cleared and the redness is almost gone. I have been using this product for about two months. Thanks for another great product, Now Foods!

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 From Oregon on Mar 27, 2008

Seems to target areas intended and for me is a drastic improvement. Last time my eyes were checked I had almost 20 20 vision in both eyes which is better than it has been in my whole life! I can read without my glasses if I have to and even a small telivision screen with letters is no problem to read. Proper nutrition is always a priority!