Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Aug 28, 2010

I actually am the inspector for the lab that makes this product. It is a clean facility and this product is very good.

Cheap isn't always better

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Apr 28, 2011

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.

Now Foods for the heart

Posted by Reviewer1508521 on Apr 10, 2013

Good product no annoying after taste.

Fine product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I take my Omega 3 only from fish and not from flax, because of the phytoestrogenic qualities of flax. These softgels are great, and the price is good too! The best Omegas are Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good product

Posted by VitaliyKZ on Apr 06, 2013

I started used it, this goof product and price too, 200 soft gels it more, than one month, good, I happy with this...

good!

Posted by 5334247707047421525 on Apr 21, 2013

very good!

great and very good price

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

i can see my immune system is being stronger after taking this with vitamin C. I ate 2 tablets of them per day at morning time. my nail always cracking but after taking this, it;s improve. but when i stopped eating them like when i travelling and forget to bring them with me.. my nail start cracking again without taking them a week.

Great Value

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

Read all info before purchasing but did not expect it to be such a great value. Has a good ratio of EPA/DHA per serving, for the the price of the product. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. It helps the immune system and thins the blood. It may help cells/brain work better. I keep it in the refrigerator with my other oily supplements so it stays fresh. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

It does work but dont take it every day

Posted by 5156000119757294524 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm aware of the benefits of this supplement for depression so I ordered it. I noticed it gives me a bit more of energy and sometimes it even produces a bit of insomnia. I'm sure it's working but you don't have to take it every day. In my opinion, 2 or 3 times a week is more than enough for a healty diet

California

Posted by Reviewer2687440 on Aug 04, 2011

Disappointing. Very disappointed with the fishy after taste, producing lots of burbs. I have been taking Omega 3, 6, 9 for years. Have used different brands with no fishy after taste. This is the first time ever experiencing the God awful fishy tasting burbs. YUCK!