always good...^^*

Posted by 5690189292348184742 on May 03, 2016

goooooooooooood for my poor digestive system.

Does the trick!

Posted by 5572988575422921367 on May 02, 2016

Get's rid of bloat after I eat.I ran out and tried another product from Wholefoods and it did nothing for bloat.

Awesome product

Posted by 5603716386882709617 on Apr 12, 2015

I have just re-ordered more of this product. I no longer experience that horrible bloating after eating; it's amazing.

Why are certain ingredients ??

Posted by Reviewer3217919 on Mar 21, 2015

can someone please tell me why aspergillus niger in in here??? when i looked it up it says its somewhat like blackmold AND Candadida rugosa can someone help me here i even called the company the answer wasn't good enough, i could not send back because i opened the jar....HELP!!!!

Easy to swallow.

Posted by 4891978793600681180 on Mar 17, 2015

Each capsule is small, so it is easy to swallow. At the moment, I am not sure this works well for me as I haven't used many times yet.

Good

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Feb 09, 2015

Doing the job next time the one I like more is Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzyme.

Great product!

Posted by Dianamite on Jan 24, 2015

We have taken this for years. It helps my husband, who has Crohn's, to not bloat and also helps eliminate heartburn. Our daughter has extensive food allergies and just a hard time breaking food down, and even at 12 years old, she commented that these were like energy pills for her. She felt that way because they helped her breakdown food and get nutrients that she just couldn't do on her own. Worth the price.

These products have helped me increase my iron significantly

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Oct 17, 2014

On the recommendation of an integrated GP, I began using digestive enzymes about 9 months ago. It turns out I wasn't absorbing my iron supplements. I have been anaemic or borderline anaemic for years and years. At my last blood donation, my iron was 48 - the highest it's been in at least 20 years. I will keep taking these kinds of products for the remainder of my life.

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System, 90 Veggie Caps (NOW-02958)

Posted by Reviewer1563540 on May 14, 2014

Really helps with digestion. Our family aims at eating 60% raw each meal and this product really helps in the absorption of nutrients.

didn't help

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Feb 17, 2014

sadly this did not help with my digestive issues :(