Pure Hibi

Posted by medinabello on Oct 15, 2013

I love this Hibiscus Tea. It is 100% Hibiscus which is all I ever wanted. It tastes great, is really good for you and well packaged. Each tea bag is individually wrapped to ensure optimum freshness. The wraps are also easy to open for convenience. I will buy all my Hibiscus products from iHerb for sure.

My favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer2320140 on Dec 28, 2014

Dr. Oz suggested that hibiscus tea was good for high blood pressure. so, i gave it a shot. This tea is delicious and yes, it works on high blood pressure. it took some time (about six weeks) to show results, but my blood pressure dropped after using this tea. i used to drink this tea years ago but i didn't know what a health boost it was then. Wish i had known because i would have never stopped drinking it.

Great hibiscus

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jun 29, 2013

This is a very potent hibiscus extract, I recommend it.

Fast delivery

Posted by Trulyislander on Jul 14, 2013

Received in 4 days and in good condition.

GREAT TASTING HIBISCUS TEA!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This organic hibiscus tea tastes great. I LOVE the fruity taste! I appreciate that this product is organic and contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sugars. This has only one ingredient, organic hibiscus flowers. The price is reasonable enough too. I would buy this tea again.

good product

Posted by 5274528811766222346 on Jun 30, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about this product, I've used all but one bag, so it must be good! I like the design of the bag, too

Very Effective, Great Taste!

Posted by 5535511471544184936 on Aug 18, 2016

I only consume this on an "as and when needed" basis, like when symptoms of high blood pressure arises. Throw a bag into a 1 litre water bottle with a few dried rose buds and let it steep in the hot water. I'd drink the tea throughout the day. Tastes great (if sour is your thing) and works effectively to reduce the symptoms. Works on tension headaches too, I've noticed. Good price, good stuff, great results. I'm stocking up!

delightful tea

Posted by 4762801166678706518 on Jun 17, 2014

delicious!

I would recommend this product

Posted by 4768012259259295072 on Feb 19, 2016

My order was shipped quickly. My friend told me about this tea and I love it. The flavor is great.

love it

Posted by 5334188295686076699 on May 17, 2016

i love the taste :) it is so refreshing to drink.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »