prostate health,

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 11, 2010

loving this product for my husband,it has so much in it,l was buying many different bottles to try and get what is needed,everything and more is in this formula,l will keep buying this one very happy,as we are always with what we get from iherb,not only is this helping but saving me money as well.do try it,,job well done iherb and now foods,l buy many of their products,we are very happy.thank you

Good Product to Reduce PSA

Posted by FrankTackett on Mar 22, 2012

I have used several products and this seems to be the best at maintaining PSA levels low.

Best there is

Posted by Reviewer1232094 on Aug 11, 2016

Three years ago I had an emergency from a completely blocked urinary tract. After waiting in the ER for 5 hours I began making a scene and they decided they should look at me. After inserting a catheter and removing two quarts -yes 64+ ounces- of urine and blood I was on that catheter and bag for three months. Then on Flowmax for a year and half. Wanting to get off I began taking different brands of prostate supplements with some success. Finally noticed the NOW clinical strength and started about 4 or 5 months before this review. The NOW clinical strength product works better than any thing I have used including flowmax. According to the urologist the prostate is VERY large. NOW has me down to one or two trips at night depending on how much liquid I havae had and how soon before bed. If I do things right it is 0. A huge improvement.

Has been a help

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Dec 03, 2014

Am age 76 with BHP, a form of inflammation of the prostate. This included some urinary retention at night but after taking this product regularly for a year (i.e. three caps per day) things seem to be more under control, i.e. have calmed down, so recommend. Bottle says beta sitosterol (sp?) is included but not exactly how much. (Attention: NOW foods: please correct this by stating on the label the exact amount of beta sitosterol in the product.)

Now Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Oct 21, 2011

You cannot go wrong with a NOW product. Doing fine.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this along with Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new addition in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

Now Foods, Prostate Health, Clinical Strength, 90 Softgels

Posted by 5674972695040374673 on Oct 13, 2016

I have used Now Foods, Prostate Health for a long time. I take it as a preventative for future possible problems.

not too much effect

Posted by 5352941483760565633 on Oct 05, 2016

the effect may be not too obvious, first it make you want to urine time to time, after two weeks, it not that much but still not feel comfortable.

Quite a relief

Posted by Reviewer3042208 on Nov 06, 2011

I have tried other brands before that seemed to work but this one seems to me to be quite superior than the rest and with a fast effect

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

They have left out probably the most important ingredient that has been proven to work by many of studies. Beta-Sitosterol has worked wonders for me an can now sleep through the night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »